insatiable Emily

Guest s*r***a**9

@georgieboy - I didn't realize Winnipeg had pooing glory days. I would have assumed this activity stayed fairly consistent over the years. Maybe more fibre in your diet would help? ;)

Guest ***rgi*****9
@georgieboy - I didn't realize Winnipeg had pooing glory days. I would have assumed this activity stayed fairly consistent over the years. Maybe more fibre in your diet would help? ;)

Sparycan a few years ago Winnipeg was definitely in it's glory day's. There was a fair amount of great local talent. The boards were filled with lot's of great info, tonnes of reviews coming in etc.

Georgie, I think you missed spraycan99's fibre joke based on your typo. I've highlighted it for you. LOL!

How do we as a group turn this around, we are not that far removed from the glory days of pooing in Winnipeg, How do we get it back???

Sparycan a few years ago Winnipeg was definitely in it's glory day's. There was a fair amount of great local talent. The boards were filled with lot's of great info, tonnes of reviews coming in etc.

Georgie, I think you missed spraycan99's fibre joke based on your typo. I've highlighted it for you. LOL!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH that's too funny. Winnipeg and it's good ol' pooing days!

Guest ***rgi*****9

Geez I completely missed that one... So yes Winnipeg has had pooning and pooing glory days haha

Thanks for the clarification Horndog and Spyacan that was a good one :)

Luckily I got the pleasure of meeting Emily a few times.

Her leaving is a sad loss for Winnipeg .

The same thing happened with Sydney-Lee,

She was jaw dropping gorgeous spinner.

She only worked one evening a week at first then went full time.

Shortly after she also left Winnipeg because of stalkers.

And after a year or so came back for a two week working Christmas vacation.

But left after only 3 days when the same stalkers came out of

The wood work.

It's sad that some Pooners can 't separate reality from fantasy .

Just because an SP is beautiful and very good at what she does,

Does not mean she wants to be your SO.

It's business and should be kept professional and respectful,

IMHO.

D.

I have to agree...I haven't been with many SP's, but I have made the mistake of getting to know a couple on a personal basis...generally speaking it's a huge mistake. Fantasy should be left as is, because most of the time when you see the reality, it's not pretty. Some of them take advantage and begin to make you feel like you're special, you're not just another one of the guys she sees, when they're only looking to advance their own agenda, looking for drugs, a shoulder to cry on when their shit goes sideways etc...by no means do I suggest ALL girls are like that, some are sweet and are just trying to get by while doing this but seem to attract losers at every turn...and since I DID make the mistake of becoming "friends" with a few, I am also quite aware of the stalkers who make the girls lives hard...finding out where they live, outing them to their families etc, even the threat of police being involved with restraining orders or physical violence from someone who could be an extra on Sons of Anarchy doesn't seem to stop them. It's a strange and twisted situation if you look at it from an outsiders position...no wonder so many SP's AND hobbyists are losing interest...myself included.