By her picture she is very cute, and if your looking for a housekeeper she may be a perfect fit, and if I could host I would definitely have her come over...although I can see myself cleaning up before she came so that she wouldnt have so much cleaning to do , and focus more attention to inspecting her assets.

Some additional costs for some extra attention , but reasonably priced , and she does have some restrictions as to what she will do and as always its a YMMV , but specifically not a full service maid service, but close YMMV

I think she will do well!

Has anyone tried the "maid service", unclothed, at your place seen on CL. $100? Young, Petite, and fit.
  • Like 1

She sent me a photo too...if it's fake I think I may have to cancel my appt with her...Can anyone confirm they have seen her ?

Guest s*r***a**9

She sent me a pic of a brunette wearing a long unbuttoned white shirt with a bed with a bunch of stuff all over it. Same pic as the fake one?

Yeah I got the same one .. She sent another and it came up on tineye as well ...oh well obviously fake don't have time for this

I also emailed her back , asking for a picture with Wpg sun , or something to verify it was her..she said she might later. Will report if she does.

That's the same photo. Then I emailed her back and called her on it. No response.

She sent me a pic of her in the shower, face included. She looks pretty cute

Additional Comments:

She's booked up until next Friday evening. Damn