In town on business...sexy , fun

Has any one met this gal who advertises on BP ? Pictures and description look nice and I love the fact she's on the more mature side. Ad says 35 and her pics seem to be representative of that. We have exchanged some emails but as of now she only does out service.She has always been very nice with her responses. She was initially with Lana albeit very briefly and went by the name of Veronica.

Well, I know I have heard of me and I think I am quite wonderful. Lol, just teasing!

I should really introduce myself to everyone here but wasn't quite sure how to go about it. I am new to the industry and new to CERB so just starting to learn to navigate this very informative website.

My name is Veronica and so far, I truly enjoy what I do! The people I have encountered have been wonderful and after reading many posts on this site, I hope that some of the respectful, well spoken men on this site choose to book with me.

I am just learning how to gain exposure as I only do this part time and discretion is extremely important to me. I have many requests for my website or recommendations but I have no website and I would never ask for a recommendation so unless I have a chance encounter with someone on this site who gives recommendations, I might not ever have any. So I hope that doesn't scare anyone away as I completely understand a client wanting some background information.

I am glad I stumbled on this site, it seems to be full of very nice, interesting, intelligent people. I would just like to thank everyone for any informative posts. I am very independent so this has helped me in my journey. And if anyone has questions for me, feel free to ask! I'm very open and honest.

Enough rambling, Have a great day everyone!

ps..Thanks for your interest, Boomer!

• Like 1

Well welcome to Cerb Veronica....you will find this site to be very good to say the least. It enables us hobbiests to share info on all the wonderful SP's we have on site and it allows you to talk and share thoughts with anyone you chose. I know you if you need help in anyway navigating this sight all you need is ask and you will get help for sure.

Welcome to Cerb Veronica. As Boomer said, it's a nice little community here - I'm sure you'll find people very helpful and full of advice.

We have lots of lovely and friendly ladies here, and from what I've seen, they're happy to share advice and insight with newcomers...that's one of the things I love about this community.

Good luck, and have fun!

• Like 1

I met Veronica yesterday and I'm posting a reco today. I usually am sceptical about BP but I'm so happy that I took a chance on her. She is one of my all time favorites. I'd rather keep her a secret but that's not what our community is about.

• Like 3