Goddess Aeon on bp

I was interested on booking a session with her, does anyone one know anything about her or have any information?

Appreciate it!

Thanks.

Have you seen her yet?...just wondering what you thought if you had.

I was interested on booking a session with her, does anyone one know anything about her or have any information?

Appreciate it!

Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've corresponded with her and she seems to be very personable and forthcoming with info. Haven't booked anything yet but plan to. I did see her years ago under her previous incarnation as Mistress Belladonna. It was a reasonable session but I'm presuming she's honed her craft and improved her venue considerably since then. Why don't you go for it?

If this is Mistress Belladonna I would give her a 10 in the looks dept. Overall the session was good with her, but I would suggest a couple of improvements.

I was hoping for more intimate contact with her (not FS). She provided no release. Also, I think it would be good if she were a little nastier. She is reliable, sane, drama free. Now that I know she's back, I will try to book her again.

John, I agree with the 10 in the looks department! She is (was) gorgeous. From communicating with her, I think she is in to the scene more heavily now and you can probably rest assured that she is nastier, more experienced and more knowledgeable.

Saw her about 4-6 weeks ago.

She seems to want to build up a reliable regular clientele, and seems to want to session more often, from what she told me.

She was off in Mtl for a bit, and honed her craft a bit....she is into some things I won't partake in, but she is also into a lot of other things.

She is very pretty, very professional, only into Domme, and is a nice smart girl.

Only negative I find is that she will discuss the session a lot and take her time throughout the session, not allowing for that much time in session, or at least not allowing for a lot of variety throughout the session.

If you are into that scene, she is worth seeing.