Newbie Here-First Post

This is my first post after registering a few days ago. Not only am I new to Cerb, never been (yet) with an sp

I do have a couple questions. Apologies if they sound dumb.:???:

First, I know what ymmv stands for but exactly what does it mean. If your a late middle aged man, doesn't work out at the gym, do you get a less enthusiastic encounter than a 20 something man...or what. Just not clear how objective/subjective a term it is.

Second, if dealing with an agency, how fair is it money wise for the sp. Are the sp's doing the work and someone else making all the money (thought running through my mind is some pimp making all the money, don't know if that is true or not...maybe I watch too much Law and Order:lol:). Is it better to deal with an independant.

My last question, for now, if you use a cell phone solely for your phone, is that aceptable to provide the sp when setting up an appointment. I know blocked phone numbers/payphones not allowed, but is a cell phone ok

Thanks for now

RG

In answer to your questions:

For me, if you are courteous, clean and capable, I am open to providing all of the services I offer to someone regardless of their age or physical appearance.

I prefer that bookings are doing by cell phone because I never give out my exact address until the client calls me from a designated spot (to park) at the end of my street. This is only possible if you have a cell phone.

Since I practice discretion, you can be assured I would never call you on that phone again unless you called me first and gave me permission.

You don't say where you are from, but I am sure after reading some of the recommendations for the ladies on here, you are sure to find a good match.

Cheers!

1) YMMV is a term that for example - a provider offers a service but your hygiene is not up to par then the service will probably not be offered.

There are many threads that will give you some valuable advice on making the most of your encounter.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22437

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22566

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/search.php

2) An agency will generally take 1/3 to 1/2 of the donation.

An agency is not pimping (that is more street level )

An agency will advertise, handle the calls, do the bookings, provide screening and security and provide drivers.

An independent has to handle all of the business end themselves.

3) I have not had a problem with using a cell phone for setting up an encounter.