Daytime mileage pigale

Guest H*r***

Going there tomorrow for lunch. Any recommendations on a girl for mileage?

Guest **n****er

Nope. Very low mileage from mackenzie. Nice looking lady though. You want Maya.

There are others but rare.

Guest **oo**e
Nope. Very low mileage from mackenzie. Nice looking lady though. You want Maya.

There are others but rare.

I disagree. Got great mileage from McKenzie, several times.

I disagree. Got great mileage from McKenzie, several times.

Well I guess we can say YMMV then no?

Additional Comments:

Folks, sorry new here could someone pm me what you mean by mileage? I'm assuming it's not for open forum

Welcome to the boards and no its not secret knowledge its just one of a whack of words that people use... Here is a definition:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mileage

Keep in mind the whole "YMMV" (Your Mileage may Vary) which basically means that every dancer treats every customer differently ... we are all unique butterflies so just because person 1 got "X" experience does not mean person 2 will get the same experience there are so many factors ... like how well the two meshed to the vibe in the room to how each of their days are going ... so while someone can give you hints that "I get great Mileage from "Dancer Y"" You can't expect the same or get upset if you don't get the same treatment... heck you may get better treatment!

My personal suggestion is go with Dancers you find attractive and let them guide you how the CR will go never disappointed me.

Edited by dazedandconfused75
Adding more info

Hi

Met Maya last week. She made me an offer I couldn't refuse: "Come with me ..you will enjoy...guaranteed!!!"

I went...I enjoyed ...just wished i had had more time.

Guest H*r***

What about advice for playmate on a Friday...this Friday. Any recommended dancers?

Cant go wrong with Maya in the daytime.

Heading to Pigals for lunch tomorrow hope Maya is in the house!!

Is it possible to take out the girl at Pigale in day time...I read something like this on merb but the info was old and a saw no other info confirming this.

Thanks

Vir

Is it possible to take out the girl at Pigale in day time...I read something like this on merb but the info was old and a saw no other info confirming this.

It was possible quite a while ago but then Frank (or was it Jose?), the manager at the time, put a stop to it however it still happened on occasion but very discretely. I don't know about today though...

It was possible quite a while ago but then Frank (or was it Jose?), the manager at the time, put a stop to it however it still happened on occasion but very discretely. I don't know about today though...

Foolish move, more ppl would flock there if it were common.

Most times you have to get the girl's number, then meet up later. I've never done this but it's often offered to me. I guess the bar owner doesn't want the talent leaving in the middle of a shift. The exception is the PM where there is no shift control; girls can come and go freely at any time.

Foolish move, more ppl would flock there if it were common.

Along with LE, who would shut the place down. That's illegal even under the current laws, let alone what we'll see with the new bill.