I had one of my most memorable encounters as a hobbiest with Veronica yesterday. After exchanging some emails back and forth and talking a couple of times I decided it was time to book. A lot of my indecision stemmed from the fact that she does not offer in service and normally only does out service to hotels. I have never before brought someone home but she made me so secure in my decision to do so and obviously she felt the same about me .

Veronica looks younger than her age , very pretty , sexy body but even more important is she is such a genuine person. The moment she arrived we sat down and chatted and right away I knew she was the real deal. She made me feel so at ease having her in my home ensuring me she would never create drama or problems and would always use complete discretion which she demonstrated right from the get go.

I originally saw her ad on BP and then she saw my inquiry on Cerb and very eloquently responded to it.

As for my time spent with her I never really discuss what goes on because the old saying of YMMV is true. What happens between two people can be so different based on attraction , chemistry or whatever.

What I will say is Veronica made me feel like I was the center of her universe...a true GFE experience. Her skills are off the chart and she is very passionate and seems really enjoy what she does. She told me this is just part time for her and I believe that to be true and I think that is why she has fun as well. I felt she really enjoyed her time with me and I can't wait to see her again.

Be patient as she is navigating her way around Cerb and she plans to get her ad up with proper pictures. She is so worth the wait , if you treat her with respect she will give you an incredible encounter I'm sure

Thanks for making my day Veronica

Edited by boomer01
  • Like 2

Saw Veronica yesterday. After trying to see her about 3 to 4 weeks ago we finally got to meet. She makes you feel so comfortable and is also down to earth. Her skills are unmatched and had to slow her down a bit, lol. Our session was amazing and look forward to the next time we meet.....

Saw Veronica again today and had another incredible session with her. For anyone who likes a more mature sexy women you would enjoy her for sure. My first reco for her was well deserved and after seeing her two more times since she continue to make our time together very special.

Just to add to this reco I started almost a year ago I have continued to see Veronica on a very regular basis and our time together only gets better every time we get together. We hobbyists can be fickle when new woman come along but with Veronica its never ever boring or old. I feel fortunate to be part of her small clientele.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.