Looking for SPs experienced in giving anal

Anal play, be it via a strap-on, dildo, fingers or tongue, is something that I would be interested in trying. Not necessarily as the whole session, but definitely as part of a session. Are there any ladies out there that would be willing to teach me the ropes, so to speak, and give me a taste of what it is like?

Give Switch Madison a call, spent a mind blowing hour with her recently, all anal (on her) and I know she can accommodate anything you might be looking for.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, and this could be outdated information and my apologies if it is, but I believe in some of Cleo Catra's ads she has mentioned that she would be glad to introduce you to her strap on!

• Like 2

Guest ****ven

Both Ms. Samantha and I also offer assorted anal fun including strap-on play, prostate, massage, digit, and more :)

I have been offering pegging for years. I might be on my fourth or fifth vibrating strap-on by now because these things wear out with use. I also have bedroom adventure furniture to put you in the right position and make you comfortable.