Magnificent Mandy

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Today was Mandy's first day as a SP in Halifax and I was thinking it was too good to be true. Lucky for me it's true.

Wow, what can I say. The pictures are real and the service was great - very non-rushed. What a body!

Rates are very reasonable given the high quality service from this SP.

She was way more than what I was expecting, she's a very sweet young woman. Treat her right Hailfax.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I wanted to say that my time with Mandy was amazing. She is very GFE and you feel like you have known her for years. She is very beautiful and although I wont get into the details she was very accomodating and thoughtful.

Can't wait to see her again!

Guest ****fa***n

I saw Mandy a few days ago. She is fantastic! Very fun, easy going and beatiful.

Guest g****lm*g

I can confirm this is very true. Incredible lady. Beautiful, amazing body and wonderful, sweet personality. Aims to please. Very, very GFE. I hope she sticks around. This is very high quality.

Posted via Mobile Device

I just had the pleasure of seeing Mandy this morning. Wow, what can I say? She's an incredibly sweet woman with a great personality and a body to match. I had an amazing time and will definitely be seeing her again. Treat her with respect, guys.

Had the true pleasure to meet with Mandy this evening and the experience was beyond expectations. There isn't much I can add that hasn't already been said. Sweet, beautiful and amazing personality, a real treasure.

Posted via Mobile Device

The thread title is very correct.

Mandy was my first FS/GFE/More then a massage with a SP. It was about 2 months ago. I have been sitting on this since I really wanted to have a few other experiences first before rating it.

The problem with Mandy was she set the bar so high, that the more I think back about it the more I want to just go see her and only her for this service. My other experiences where all very good and I enjoyed myself, but Mandy really takes it to another level and none where close to her. For me it was probably the best ever. Is it possible I struck gold my first time out? She is worth the extra and probably more. I can not wait for my next visit and I hope to clear some time up soon.

The words written by others above are all true.

Has anyone heard form her? I saw her and thought she was amazing but I guess with time she has moved on. Just thoguht I would see if anyone else has heard from her?

I tried calling her, but both her numbers are no longer in her name. She's most likely moved on... Too bad though, she was smoking hot!

Mandy is an extremely well educated and professional person.

I am sure she has found a career that will utilize her education and smarts.

I will miss her too, she is a great person

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.