I'm sure most of us have viewed this young ladies picture, if not here it is again.

caress4.jpg

Caress is from Montreal (and a Indy in Montreal) our meeting was set up by Montreal Fantasy for her trip her in Ottawa. Everything you see above and below is exactly what you see, as a matter of fact... much better in person.

Caress is gorgeous, beautiful body, great ass and a great time had by me.

We got our introductions out of the way, and it was not long after that the show begun. She was wearing some very sexy red lingerie, and it was not long before it hit the floor.

I tasted her delicious inviting warm wet moist pussy for quite a bit, she was pulling my hair and enjoying every minute of it. Her excitement was shown by the blush in her face, (I really like it when a lady moans with pleasure and you look up and they are so red in the chest and face:mrgreen:)

We finished off in an amazing ride, reverse cowgirl, and I was holding on to her lovely bum as pictured below, she held my legs flat down, and rode me very slowly and then very quickly we did this position for a while. She then got into the squat position over top of me, and quickly delivered the knock out ride, that made me cum or succumbed?.

caress3.jpg

She was/is amazing, gorgeous and very friendly. Repeat for sure, just wished I had more then a hour.

Next time I will.

I was surprised that this is the first review for her in Ottawa.

I know she is well reviewed in Montreal under a different board of course.

Nice recommendation, Pete. Caress looks good; I've been admiring her pics for a long time.

I hope I get a chance to see her, too.

So well done once again, my friend!

Well let me tell you about Caress... Of course, tastes differ individually. I like slim women, pretty and clean with a good level of conversational skills and lightness of spirit. Caress has all that plus many intangibles that make her my favourite SP. I am a big fan of bbbj and daty (even dato) and she is outstanding. I told her today she is the most delicious woman I have ever eaten and I plan to continue and repeat every chance I get.

We enjoy every position and it's passionate. Her amazing body shape and skin, he long gorgeous hair would, in the words of Jagger, made a dead man cum... Ha - never thought I would quote Jagger!

Did I say she was perfect (my perfect mate!).

Took me a couple of dates to get used to that semi-shy coy and mischievious grin that accompanies humour and reverse humour. Now that I know it (and love it!) I play along and we are also developing a nice roleplay type thing in the humour department.

Did I say she was perfect (my perfect mate!).

An hour just won't cut it next time. She is so freakin beautiful - inside and out. Take care of this girl - or I am coming after you!!! :-)

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Saw Caress yesterday - this is my second time. i can confirm everything said above. A beauty from head to toe and seems to like what she is doing.:wink:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.