Question for the men

Guest AshleyBrunette

What is your favorite outfit to see a girl show up in? And also favorite color to see on a girl? Random I know, but could also be helpful to some.

xoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

Personally I like change. Each visit a different outfit. Color as well. One of my favs had the same outfit in two consecutive visits. I was wondering maybe I should put up a request of outfit.

I wonder if girls keep track of outfits they wear for their regulars. If not, maybe should consider it.

Posted via Mobile Device

It's good for business too. Regulars save a girl's time and efforts, it makes sense she spends some time keeping track of things, what he likes and dislikes and change things every visit. You know what I mean. Guys like variety. Sometimes he can get all the variety from one girl that's me and doesn't need go to another girl for newness.

That kind of thinking makes a smart businesswoman.

Posted via Mobile Device

Really depends on my mood, skirts/dresses are always a win (i like seeing more traditionally feminine clothing on women), but sometimes I feel like seeing some nice tight jeans; more than anything I appreciate effort, as with anything, you can always tell when someone is trying.

I approach meets like dates, so it's always nice to be suprised. Hope that helps.

I keep track of which outfits I wear and for whom. I spend so much on outfits and thigh highs (go thru those like crazy!) why not show 'em all off? Of course, more often than not, it's on for less than 2 minutes! I do tend to re-wear the pieces I feel sexiest in.

I like a woman who dresses for her style. For example; overly sexy, young/wild, conservative, etc... Now I lean to classy SPs so like when the packaging reflects the woman. However, a classy little black dress with no panties can be arosing and melt me at the same time.

For a first encounter, I would like thigh high fishnet stockings with a G string. A sexy top made with some type of fishnet is a great companion to the stockings. presented with a good hug and deep kiss will ensure it is a great session. I can visualize it already. Tx.:grin:

I would have to say my favorite was a duo I had in Montreal last spring. Due to traffic, the ladies showed up at different times. The first walked in the door and as she passed me her coat she revealed nothing but lingerie under that coat, garters, thong and a loverly little corset that was nice and snug. The other lady was still stuck in traffic so once I seen the outfit we kind of started without her till there was a knock about 10 minutes later and in walked her partner in crime also wearing a long coat, no nylons and high heel shoes. She walked in, kissed us both and dropped her coat to reveal nothing but a pair of thongs, and she has lovely 36C to which we each jumped on one. The rest of the couple of hours was a blur and what an amazing blur it was.

Now I should probably state that these were both independent ladies from Montreal, both of which I have seen before. I don't imagine there are too many ladies that would show up like this on a first meeting. But if you have a regular sp you think would be game, it is an amazing experince and you should request it.

Girl next door/casual look. Tight jeans and a tank top (or nice top).

Of course I'm open to the usual sexy outfits on occasion, I just don't get off on fancy dresses and tons of makeup...it makes the situation seem more fake than it already is.