JennyDiamond

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Last month I had the honor of meeting Jenny. She was traveling with her friend Caramelle. I booked a 1hr duo. I must say it was one of the best duo's I have ever had. Jenny sure knows how to work with a partner. There was no "you first while I sit in the corner". It was a complete team affort. It was msog, GFE experience that almost ventured into a PSE...YMMV. I did not know so much could happen in only 1hr. This was right before I left for a trip, so on my return I was dissapionted to see she already left the area. I was full of money and energy. I write the recommendation now because I see she has return to Halifax and Halifax needs to embrace her so she will return. If only I can require the resources, and time allows, I will be calling on her again......Thanks Jenny for the memories and your time......muah:)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Jenny last night. The location was great and easy to find (plenty of parking too) I won't go into specifics but needless to say Jenny blew my mind, gorgeous ( her eye's are hypnotizing ) amazing body and A+ skill set :) My only complaint was that I didn't book more time! A mistake I won't make twice

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.