Just Wondering..

Guest AshleyBrunette

I was just wondering if anybody could give me a couple other sites that are free to advertise on, I havn't gotten around to a credit card yet so I'm kind of limited to where I can advertise.

Thanksssss xoxo

as well as interac online money transfers (online bank account needed) plus you can go to wal-mart and other places and purchase VISA/MC gift cards - these work as well just like credit cards.

Well as someone who doesn't have any credit (never let a marriage mate accrue debt in your name, it'll bite you in the bum down th road if they become an ex!), I would recomend getting a pre-paid Mastercard or Visa. I went & got one through Moneymart & I find it's great for purchasing advertising.

Edited by L******C*******a
spelling

The "Service Rates" that money mart charges seam to be very excessive. Our billing department manager has commented on this a number of times. Apparently the visa gift cards have no fee (but I have not confirmed this first hand and I am not sure if they are re-loadable).

Now... if you have bad credit or no credit this will help (HUGE!) - I have mentioend this before and I will again. This card is secure (Anyone can get it) and it reports to your credit file so it actually helps fix bad credit (or establish credit)... I have PILES of emails from people thanking me for sending this to them. Within 12 months a lady with bankruptcy from 6 years ago was able to reestablish her credit with this card and get a mortgage from a bank (Not a high risk broker - a actual bank). It works.

http://www.capitalone.ca/canada/credit-card/establish-credit?linkid=WWW_Z_Z_SEM11_CANFCT_H2_05_T_CNCMPSC

It's MUCH better then any money mart card for sure.

The "Service Rates" that money mart charges seam to be very excessive. Our billing department manager has commented on this a number of times. Apparently the visa gift cards have no fee (but I have not confirmed this first hand and I am not sure if they are re-loadable).

Well it was a pre-paid MC, but I paid $20 for it initially & there is a monthly service charge of about $7, so it doesn't seem too bad. It is also re-loadable.

Now... if you have bad credit or no credit this will help (HUGE!) - I have mentioend this before and I will again. This card is secure (Anyone can get it) and it reports to your credit file so it actually helps fix bad credit (or establish credit)... I have PILES of emails from people thanking me for sending this to them. Within 12 months a lady with bankruptcy from 6 years ago was able to reestablish her credit with this card and get a mortgage from a bank (Not a high risk broker - a actual bank). It works.

http://www.capitalone.ca/canada/credit-card/establish-credit?linkid=WWW_Z_Z_SEM11_CANFCT_H2_05_T_CNCMPSC

Thanks for this info, I shall check it out myself. :)