Just so everyone here in NB knows, car dates are ILLEGAL in canada and therefore can not be discussed or advertised as available here on cerb. It seams a few ladies are offering this service and are receiving infractions here on cerb for mentioning it. Please DO NOT advertise or DISCUSS this (or anything associated with brothels, streetwalking, underage, public sexual encounters or solicitation in public) thank you.

• Like 5

Fyi... A sp or agency commenting about another lady or business in a potentially damaging way (hinting that she may be underage without knowing for fact) could be perceived as unethical. Looks like she turned out to be older so your comment could have lost her business.... Not cool. Be sure 110% if your going to accuse someone of something like this as you could negatively impact another persons business and livelihood. I would be furious with you if i was that other person and an apology on that thread would be in order. Imagine how you would feel if they posted something that would negatively impact your business? Please consider that in the future

• Like 6

Yes you are right MOD, I apologise. I am one who is always showing support for others, did not want to portray any kind of cattiness at all. I see your point on how it may appear, just wanted to remind people that you can ask for ID when in doubt to avoid an innocent mistake. Thanks for your reminder as well!

• Like 1