Well i've been looking and looking and looking and finally me and my fiancee have a fantasy we both are really into but can't find a girl to fit that slot... so we've come to the conclusion that we're gonna need to hire someone to join us for that night, and well lets be honest probably a monthly/ who knows how often kinda thing... so we're trying to find a sexy ebony goddess to join us for a threesome, like i said we are both really into the idea of that, and i consider myself the luckiest guy in the world that my girl is on the same page and honest/open... so we've tried going to bars to pick up, thats failed, tried some sites, no luck there either so finally i think its time we get a professional... which i've been trying to suggest for a while to her..... i'm practically entranced by Lexi... she's super friendly, hot and i know she would make this experience as hot as possible.. but girls are picky, so she wants options... so i was wondering if the awesome folks in this community could point me in the direction of some delishious ebony goddess's who are into couples... and if you've had some glowing experiences please we'd love to hear it... as this is our first time doing something like this we're kinda nervous.... but i love the community here and have been a member for some time ( i'm not new here or to this .... but she is ... lol ) so yeah can't wait to hear what you guys/girls suggest... MY girl finds really big full lips a serious turn on in girls... if that helps... anyways thanks again for taking the time to read my odd post... we're in the halifax area,

also just read the rules for posting and not sure if this is the right area for this... umm so if i've posted this in the wrong area please tell me where to put it i don't wanna irritate the mods or be a pain..

Edited by silvershock
politeness
  • Like 1

i'm practically entranced by Lexi... she's super friendly, hot and i know she would make this experience as hot as possible.. but girls are picky, so she wants options... so i was wondering if the awesome folks in this community could point me in the direction of some delishious ebony goddess's who are into couples... and if you've had some glowing experiences please we'd love to hear it...

I cannot really help regarding options but having met Lexy, I can guarantee she woul fit the bill perfectly. She is classy, sexy, and personable. She is also very open-minded and always interested in new experiences, as long as it is within her own options. What exudes from her voice on the phone, is only part of her charm. Explore the other one, and you two guys will be thrilled.

• Like 2

Oh wow! Thank you for the wonderful things that you all have said. I do enjoy couple encounters very much.

I must say, I was not aware that my screening process was anything more than any other professional provider would expect to book an encounter, for example; a full name(s), cell number and possibly a reference depending on the circumstance/location.

I thought my booking process was quite relaxed and what I'm comfortable with and it has never been mentioned to be too much or an issue. I learn something new everyday.

With that said, I really do appreciate the kind words and thoughts you gentlemen have expressed, you truly only speak the truth!:icon_wink:

Back to the task at hand! Lets help with finding a few more options of providers who see couples with the criteria and features that silvershock's partner is seeking in a provider to choose from.

Kisses,

Lexy

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 1

Well i've been looking and looking and looking and finally me and my fiancee have a fantasy we both are really into but can't find a girl to fit that slot... so we've come to the conclusion that we're gonna need to hire someone to join us for that night, and well lets be honest probably a monthly/ who knows how often kinda thing... so we're trying to find a sexy ebony goddess to join us for a threesome, like i said we are both really into the idea of that, and i consider myself the luckiest guy in the world that my girl is on the same page and honest/open... so we've tried going to bars to pick up, thats failed, tried some sites, no luck there either so finally i think its time we get a professional... which i've been trying to suggest for a while to her..... i'm practically entranced by Lexi... she's super friendly, hot and i know she would make this experience as hot as possible.. but girls are picky, so she wants options... so i was wondering if the awesome folks in this community could point me in the direction of some delishious ebony goddess's who are into couples... and if you've had some glowing experiences please we'd love to hear it... as this is our first time doing something like this we're kinda nervous.... but i love the community here and have been a member for some time ( i'm not new here or to this .... but she is ... lol ) so yeah can't wait to hear what you guys/girls suggest... MY girl finds really big full lips a serious turn on in girls... if that helps... anyways thanks again for taking the time to read my odd post... we're in the halifax area,

also just read the rules for posting and not sure if this is the right area for this... umm so if i've posted this in the wrong area please tell me where to put it i don't wanna irritate the mods or be a pain..

I can't blame your gf for being picky and since this is your first threesome experience you want it to be with the right girl. There was a gorgeous African goddess that did a tour in the Maritimes not long ago, she is absolutely stunning and imo stands on her own. Eva Pearl, perhaps it would be worthwhile inquiring to see when or if she plans another tour and waiting for her. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of local ebony ladies to choose from so you are limited. All the best in your search:)

http://www.theevapearlexperience.com/index.php

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=158627

• Like 1

Have you given any thought to having your gf talk to Lexy? She is quite stunning and you three would have a great time.

Sometimes with women, they need to feel a connection of the mind before they can commit to a lady. Worth a try.

• Like 2

Awesome thanks you guys... like I said i've been a member of Cerb for some time, and i remember a time a couple years ago when i used to just chat with Lexi on the phone, but then crap in life kept keeping me from getting the chance to meet and experience her, but going in to this i've already shown lexi's photos to my fiance and she's basically has the same reaction as me, and i really just wanted to see if there was a selection but I had hoped that everyone was going to reccomend my reccomentation .. lol also i'm soo happy that this thread was well recieved after i posted it i was worried that it was the wrong area or that people were gonna be mad at me for n00bing out on the forums... And Lexi i totally don't expect you to remember our chats late into the night, as i'm sure you've got the attention of so many men and women out there .... but theres a reason for that... and the other girl that was reccomended by cristy curves i appreciate it i checked out her schedule and she's in chicago- touring everywhere but here it seems ... so i'm happy to think that my single fantasy of getting to share an experience with lexi will get to happen with my soul mate involved... just love all around... like i said i love CERB and everyone on here,, you'd expect it to be a pervy creepy atmosphere,, but its not clist or bp where you have no idea whats going on ,, people here care, and are cool as all hell.... ive always been too nervous or working to make it to the meet and greet parties,, but maybe soon me and the (soon to be wife ) will make it out to such gatherings.. Seriously, thank you everyone for your replies and thoughts/suggestions,, as this is a first time for us clearly its a nerve wracking fumbling wth is going on kinda thing... but i'm glad i posted.. ( usually i just lurk and wite the odd review here and there ) but i'm glad i posted this and i really appreciate the replies .. thank you again...

I feel the love, and hope i'm sending it back in appropriate quantities ! =)

• Like 3

i'm soo happy that this thread was well recieved after i posted it i was worried that it was the wrong area or that people were gonna be mad at me for n00bing out on the forums... QUOTE]

I hope your views on this have changed with this thread. One of the main purposes of this forum is to make members with specific requests meet providers who could make their fantasies come true. As long as your approach is respectful, properly worded and genuine, sky's the limit. I don't recall a request being as eloquent and sincere as yours before. That's why I thought I would give you my humble insight. Enjoy.

• Like 2