Massage SPA compare

In those three big brands in Ottawa: CMJ, Paradise/Angel touch and ALO, which one do you like most? How do you rank their environment, quality of service: such as ladies, experience, massage skills and mileage?

Thanks.

Guest Do***an

I have never been to ALO, but I can tell you that the other ones you mentioned are all top notch. Paradise, angels and Cmj are all extremely clean and have great facilities. The service depends on what you like, but personally I have never left with the slightest negative thought. It has been nothing but smiles across the board! You can see the ladies' pictures and talk to them in chat, or by pm, then make your choice from there; but I assure you that you can't go wrong. If you are curious about what other people think then check out the recos. I know this doesn't help in choosing a place, but it truly is because you can't go wrong with any choice. I hope you go venture out there and enjoy!

In my experience, the best places in town, by far, are ALO Spas and CMJ if you are looking for a pleasurable, clean and secure experience.

• Like 1

I have been to each of the aforementioned and CMJ was definitely the best of the bunch. However, now that Mandy is gone, I am not so sure as she is simply the best. I have had positive experiences with Robyn from Paradise too and the facilities are quite well kept (in room showers a definite plus). Will not speak to my experiences on this board about the other locations but feel free to PM me if you would like details.

• Like 1

I have had good experience with CMJ several times. I also tried ALO downtown location once. Service is good and the lady is friendly. The only thing is that facility is too small. I nerve tried Paradise/angel touch.

Guest c**io**m7

I have had great experiences at several ALO locations and have never left dissatisfied. I found the environment comfortable, the ladies sexy, the massages very soothing and relaxing (some of the best gfe feelings as a hobbyist). As for the OP mileage question: great cuddling, kissing, body slides and, of course, knee-weakening finishes.

We all know the famous phrase, used in the Dead Pool-1988, ;) that said, experiences, comparisons, the best, number one,mileage,massage skills etc etc only pits one facility against the other in threads like this.

When it comes to mileage,and a massage that is entirely an experience where both the client and hostess/MA thoroughly enjoy each others company PERIOD.

Therefore everyone has their OWN opinion, my suggestion is if you like variety, such as I do :) ......then each SPA is like ONTARIO...IT'S YOURS TO DISCOVER.

Have fun, with your experience at each place, then post a recommendation of the lady you seen at your choice of SPA.

Last item, you stated "In those three big brands in Ottawa" I like to say there is other SPA's out there as well, such as VIBE.

BTW there is also many EXCELLENT INDY MA'S in Ottawa as well, like Jessica Massage, Clair Heavens...etc etc the list goes on....., so many to choice from, now isn't there?

In those three big brands in Ottawa: CMJ, Paradise/Angel touch and ALO, which one do you like most? How do you rank their environment, quality of service: such as ladies, experience, massage skills and mileage?

Thanks.

• Like 8

Guest **oo**e

CMJ is top notch. Always classy, discrete, credible and the attendants are gorgeous. The premises are clean and very upscale.

I've been to ALL... All are nice places and safe. AGAIN with any facility it is the relationship between the client and MA that will determine the "true" outcome of your visit.

That in mind I would suggest you check out the MAs rather than the facility as being the more important part of the question.

Now to make it more difficult... ALL of these places have GREAT MAs... some you'll get along with better than others.

I would also add the new spa, VIBE to the list, GREAT place in the east-end.

• Like 4

Honestly... for me what matters is the MA, not the spa. OK, the spa might matter a little bit, but the most important consideration is who I'm going to be spending time with.

Having said that, I've never had an issue with any of the establishments mentioned here. The one thing I would mention is the showers... if they're big enough for two (comfortably) and in the same room, that's a definite bonus. But I'd still go for a good MA with a bad shower over a bad MA with a good shower :)

• Like 2