It's almost April and normally at this time I start counting days until April 15th, the start of trout season on PEI. Those first few times out are always so very much anticipated.

This year there is not a hope in hell that I will be able to get to my favorite streams on April 15th unless many feet of snow miraculously disappears. And well, the worms are no doubt still hunkered down deep. :)

I am not sure of seasonal regulations across the country but are there others who are looking ahead to that first opportunity to get out by your favorite stream or brook.

What a peaceful way to spend a few hours. I am ready.

• Like 2

Many of us are anticipating that first nice weather fish. Still hard water here in Ottawa

Cody

• Like 1

Damn I wish I hadn't sold my boat LOL

Muskie in June...like a pike on steroids

Then Bass...largemouth or smallmouth

Pike and Walleye a warm-up

For eating, Crappie, Rock Bass or Perch

RG

• Like 2

I am already anticipating the food fishery in June here in NL! Mmmm cod fish !!! And I LOVE fishing!!!

This you sexy pants ? Nice catch ;) Giver er a bigger tug ....

hot-girl-fishing.jpg

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

I go ice fishing each winter and while that's an experience, I really look forward to getting back into waders and doing some fly fishing in the summer. Mind you, I'm not a great fly fisherman at all- there's an art to fly fishing, for sure. I have a trip to Colorado booked this year and I'm just so excited for the fishing portion. I've been trout fishing since I was a very small child, so that always puts a grin on my face as well.

Guest *l**e

I have a crappy little fishing boat and I can't wait to get out and do some bass fishing!!!

I go ice fishing each winter and while that's an experience, I really look forward to getting back into waders and doing some fly fishing in the summer. Mind you, I'm not a great fly fisherman at all- there's an art to fly fishing, for sure. I have a trip to Colorado booked this year and I'm just so excited for the fishing portion. I've been trout fishing since I was a very small child, so that always puts a grin on my face as well.

Was it just me or did everyone stop reading Kylie's post after she said "I really look forward to getting back into waders and doing some fly fishing in the summer." and drift off into their thoughts of Beautiful Kylie naked except for waders casting a line on a wonderful Salmon River here in NL........ might just have been me. :). Kylie... thanks for the mental image....we now also have a Grin on our face.

• Like 1