Like most of us I love to laugh and laugh often; for me it can come at the most or the least of predicable situations. Unfortunately of late, its not been happening as frequently as normal; things have been a bit challenging these past few months on a couple of different fronts, but nonetheless we move on.

This evening I was starting to chill after a long but very good day and turned on one of my long time but only occasionally watched shows (CANADIAN btw) - "Just for laughs". I'd had a glass of a very lovely Pinot Grigio and then a simple skit happened on the show. In a Montreal Park setting, a lovely young shapely lady (actress) in a very short skirt sitting on a crowded park bench (real folks) stood up screaming about a supposed mouse running around the bench on the ground.

The reactions of the scrambling semi terrified (men & women) were simply hilarious (jumping up and down screaming at the imaginary mouse). It made me start laughing in such a belly busting way that it hurt in a wonderous, feel good moment. It had been far too long since I've laughed that way with tears coming down the cheeks and the belly hurting.

After having recovered, it made me think about the last belly busting laugh I've had and realized that it had been years, literally. After more reflection I soon realized it had been far too long and vowed to change that.

It would be great to hear some of your stories of great "belly busting laughs' you've had particularly if they've helped you reshape, change or otherwise, your perspectives on life of late.

• Like 1

I actually have many of these moments. When you have puppies, cats, crazy friends, its bound to happen.

My favorite is Beavis and Butthead. They crack me up everytime. My favorite is this:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=beavis+and+butthead+nose+bleed&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=beavis+and+butthead+nose+bleed&sc=0-22&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=49BCEBFF38E749239A8449BCEBFF38E749239A84

Guest K***e D****ls

'The Office' (the American version) could make me laugh so hard that I'd have to pause the dvd and collect myself. Steve Carrell is genius.