Woman Steals $35,000 Rolex, Hides it in her....

My oh my the things the police have to deal with and the things they must see, makes you wonder why some would want to be one.

I feel bad for the girl-to be that desperate is sad

I feel bad for the guy, he just wanted to have some fun and it turned into a shit storm

and then the medical staff, the courts and the police.

When we do stupid things for what ever reasons seldom do we stop and think how many and who that act will affect.

• Like 2

My oh my the things the police have to deal with and the things they must see, makes you wonder why some would want to be one.

I feel bad for the girl-to be that desperate is sad

I feel bad for the guy, he just wanted to have some fun and it turned into a shit storm

and then the medical staff, the courts and the police.

When we do stupid things for what ever reasons seldom do we stop and think how many and who that act will affect.

The police, they become one because of the interesting things they get to deal with ;-) But think, if no one wanted to be a police officer, well we'd have anarchy. Yes I've gotten speeding tickets, hated it (although deserved it) and cursed the police. But where would we be without the police (and other law enforcement/justice agencies)

The guy, kinda stupid, leaving his expensive watch within this lady's grasp after she wanted it removed from his wrist. That should be the red flag right there. But stupidity doesn't mean he deserves to be victimized

I actually have no sympathy for this lady. She saw a expensive watch, she wanted it removed so IMHO she could steal it. And she didn't drop it in her purse, she inserted it in her vagina, the way professional type criminals smuggle contraband. I bet once the police checked, she has a criminal record, this isn't her first time stealing

She gives a bad name to all professional companions. Something that will have somewhat a negative spin off effect for the next provider Sorry, I have no sympathy for her whatsoever

Anyhow, my opinion for what it's worth

RG

The police, they become one because of the interesting things they get to deal with ;-) But think, if no one wanted to be a police officer, well we'd have anarchy. Yes I've gotten speeding tickets, hated it (although deserved it) and cursed the police. But where would we be without the police (and other law enforcement/justice agencies)

The guy, kinda stupid, leaving his expensive watch within this lady's grasp after she wanted it removed from his wrist. That should be the red flag right there. But stupidity doesn't mean he deserves to be victimized

I actually have no sympathy for this lady. She saw a expensive watch, she wanted it removed so IMHO she could steal it. And she didn't drop it in her purse, she inserted it in her vagina, the way professional type criminals smuggle contraband. I bet once the police checked, she has a criminal record, this isn't her first time stealing

She gives a bad name to all professional companions. Something that will have somewhat a negative spin off effect for the next provider Sorry, I have no sympathy for her whatsoever

Anyhow, my opinion for what it's worth

RG

Well Rg your opinion is worth a lot:) but it is an opinion;) and I thank you for it. To the police-I have some in my family so I'm aware why some become officers;) but my comment was meant to be off the cuff, not a criticism:)

As far as the girl and the man, well, we all make mistakes, (referring to his careless in removing his watch). But your a man, so I'd think maybe you'd be more understanding towards how careless some men get when they're excited and with a charming and beautiful woman(if she was). To the girl, it didn't say she was a "professional companion" just that she offered him a "massage" and that they met in a bar.

Needless to say, there are many working gals out there committing offenses, to worry about them all and their behaviors and how they'll affect me or others is silly and pointless and I don't think it'll be the ruin of any of us. Just as I don't think any man that commits a crime will change how I feel about you or another man. Things like that happen far to often and will never be stopped. They happen in all occupations, the good and the bad. But the bad will never defeat the good nor will the bad cause the ruin of any of us. Good service is good service and that has a more powerful affect, but I get your point. I still feel bad for those that chose to do bad things and I'll try and understand as I just find that more positive. After all none of us know why anyone would choose to do wrong unless we are they;)

• Like 1

So, if Mr. Herold had gone down on her, would it be safe to say the Rolex took a licking but kept on ticking? ;-)

Lol!! I didn't know how to or if you could nominate your post so I had to reply with a big thank you for the clever remark and big laugh-good one:)

Lol!! I didn't know how to or if you could nominate your post so I had to reply with a big thank you for the clever remark and big laugh-good one:)

Hit the Leave comment/rep points in the top right hand side of the reply.

BTW - that was a great comment!

Well purrrrrhaps she was ovulating and wanted to get the timing right ?

Maybe she charged by the minute ?

Maybe Mr. Herold can only tell time with his little head ? If the watch has a second hand perhaps by the seconds ?

I dunno I am sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this ....

Kinda like an American Pie scenario

"This one time at band camp.....I shoved a Rolex up my pussy" Ohhh the memories

why would you ever want to put a rolex up your couchie? :s There's many other way's she could have stole it. (put in purse) And how did nobody see her put it up there? lol