why mostly koreans in agencies?

I can't answer why but it is a recent trend ...... just a couple years ago there was mostly Chinese SP. I know in the US there are a lot of Koreans in the AMPs, possibly this trend is working it's way north? But this begs the question .... where did all the Chinese SP go?

I think it's because the agencies find girls mostly through referrals. So Korean girls know mostly other Koreans and wll refer them.

Guest c**io**m7

I think you will find it comes down to market demand. Most Korean SPs are truly in their early 20s, spinners, esthetically pleasing and quite beautiful. As the new and "younger" hobbyists enter the scene, they want to be with girls who are physically almost perfect.

There aren't as many Japanese SPs out there and, as for Chinese, they don't hide their true ages well and, quite frankly, are rarely as physically beautiful as a mid 20s Korean girl.

Us older guys, sorry Slurp, have come to learn that service trumps physical appearance or age. When I was hobbying, I certainly preferred a mid 30s Chinese lady to a mid 20s Korean.

Maybe if enough hobbyists PM or email their favorite local agency, and show demand, maybe they will bring a couple to town.

I was wondering. I have only had one experience with an asian agency. The Girl was supposed to be 19 and she was obviously in her mid to late 30's and made a comment about how young I was. I would really like to experience that younger look but now I am a little put off by the asian agencies. Any recommendations for an ajency where the girls actually look like the AV models that they are advertised as ?

The tall slender Korean girls are this pooners choice for Asian girls , esp since spending 17 hours on a KAL flight watching them the stewardesses strut back and forth, bringing me cans of Korean beer, their tight little asses right at eye level.....worst case of blue balls in my life !

I was wondering. I have only had one experience with an asian agency. The Girl was supposed to be 19 and she was obviously in her mid to late 30's and made a comment about how young I was. I would really like to experience that younger look but now I am a little put off by the asian agencies. Any recommendations for an ajency where the girls actually look like the AV models that they are advertised as ?

apparently moonbay and sugarland/asianpassion are good. the pics may only be a partial indication of the girl which is why i rely on reviews

Out here, most of the ads that say the sp is Korean or Japanese are B&S. The actual sp is Chinese. so you may end up going to a place and discovering that the Chinese sps have not disappeared at all!

:)

Out here, most of the ads that say the sp is Korean or Japanese are B&S. The actual sp is Chinese. so you may end up going to a place and discovering that the Chinese sps have not disappeared at all!

Totally wrong.... almost never Japanese working in Ottawa but basically all Koreans are the genuine article. Just listen to the accents.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

YVR I cannot speak of, as I have not hobbied out west, BUT this is NOT even remotely true IME with ALL (okay maybe 99.9%) SP K-POP Gals in YYZ, YUL or YOW. ALL of them are 100% Korean SP's that are mainly from ICN (Seoul). I know this because I travel extensively to Seoul, for holidays and recreation.The majority of the SPs that can converse in English, or via google translate, happily talk about their home country, and where I have been too, or experienced, then they reminisce about their home country, and how much they miss the food and friends, their dog...etc.... Plus can directly point out to me the direct area they live in Seoul. I have ZERO doubt they are who they are, and also by their features of their face. Cosmetic surgery or not...

No way 99% can fake that so.........................

I am thoroughly enjoying my time with K-POP gals at the moment, and will not change this for anything else in the immediate future. Plus the really good ones, I will drive to YUL or YYZ to see if they happen to leave YOW after a few weeks.

I fly mostly Asiana Airlines to ICN, so it is also 15 hours of heavenly bliss for me as well...:icon_mrgreen:

Best,,Y1

Edited by YOW1
typos
  • Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Asian Passion

Sugarland

Moonbay

In my day, could rarely go wrong with one of these agencies for good/great service from beautiful Korean providers. The pics were always of the girls advertised however, breasts and butts were often photo shopped a little. Korean girls are all about physical appearance and it isn't the agencies themselves photo shopping, it is the girls and they carry their portfolios from city to city.