A reminder that the Ottawa CERB social is a go for june 12th! There are 35 spots for gens, and 35 for ladies.

Tickets for gents are for sale at 35$ each, which will finance snacks, drinks and other types of goodies.

Spots are opened to CERB members in good standing.

Contact me if you want to pay in person or by email transfer. My partner in crime and co-organiser, Loneskater, is also available to answer questions you may have as well (as am i).

Cheers!

• Like 1

Guest S****r

Please count me in too! Thanks so much, guys! You always do an awesome job!

I won't be around again for the social. I'll be away in the megaopolis of Boise, Idaho at that time.

Sorry I will not be able to make this one...that is 2 in row that I am missing. Kimmie is starting to get pissed off with me cause I can not bring her to these events.

can you make sure I am on the list for the social?

I asked earlier but want to make sure I am on the list.

thank you

xo

• Like 2

Well unfortunately I can't make it :(

I hope you have a full house peeps !!! Ya gotta love co-ed partays !!

My mixed softball team I cruise the local country tourneys with I aptly named Nipples and Nobs ! Sooooooooooo I hope there are 70 nipples there and 35 nobs and that's a partay !!!!!! :P Full house baby Yeah !!!!!!!!

Mister TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I will still throw in for a door prize. Never-mind. You are too busy with muffins on your mind. Muffins everywhere !! Muffins muffins muffins ...........cupcakes !!! ;)

Loneskater. I will still throw in for a door prize !!!

Have a blast folks.

Ohhhhh and if you find the time organizers........

Seeing that we don't have a competent leader going into the next election maybe we could table the idea if you get a chance of a .............

"Let's Fuck" party. You lost your mojo Stephen. Open to suggestions on that one.

Liberal, Tory, N D P, Green or Rhino party sounds so boring ?

Maybe Joy Smith will get laid someday and vote for ..................................

our new Prime Minister ?

OLD DOG

25523030-d5f

he's a dog. He is a Veteran ! A faith-full dog ...... although by the flag there he apparently is not Canadian but still a real good dog !!! now living in Canada. Vote for the dog folks !!!!!!!!!!!! Playin vinyl BTO on Sussex baby ;)

Gotta luv Cerbies !

Once again have a hoot !!

• Like 4

A quick reminder that spots are available for the June 12th Social.

Gents, if you wish to secure your spot, payment for your ticket (35$) must be received no later than June 5th.

Ladies, the guest list is currently full. I am putting up a "wait list", so do not hesitate to contact me of Loneskater should we have room that frees up!

Gents, i still have spots available. Payment of your ticket before June 5th secures your spot, so do not be tardy if you want to spend a lovely evening in great company (and i don't mean me, of course, but the lovely CERB ladies) :-)

Cheers!

T

Some notice for the gents; For those who want to attend the social but have yet to pay in person (those that wish to pay in person only and prefer paying to me), you can contact me to do so over the next week and a half, as i'll be relocating for work in Montreal.

I remain committed, and i speak for Loneskater as well, to see to the commitment i've made.

Otherwise, those who wish to pay via email money transfer, you can still do so in the usual fashion.

For those who cannot pay in person within the next week and a half, please send me or Loneskater a PM and we'll get arrangements going.

Cheers!

Is there still room for a couple ladies :)

Vanessa Kelly

Yes! Vanessa just informed me about this and I'd like to try to attend! If there's room for us I'll start making arrangements asap for flights etc.

If we come out would there be a possibility of a ladies night the night before? Vanessa has told me how wonderful you all are and I'd like to get to know a few of you before the social :)

Some notice for the gents; For those who want to attend the social but have yet to pay in person (those that wish to pay in person only and prefer paying to me), you can contact me to do so over the next week and a half, as i'll be relocating for work in Montreal.

Uh oh! You're moving? Are you still able to attend?

Shocking title isn't it! Unfortunately this is something mistert and I have started discussing. At the last social in March, we had told many the next one would be in September. However many ladies and gents started posting about a summer social and we started planning this next one on June 12th.

The response form the ladies has been awesome as posted by mistert we already have 35+ ladies that have requested to attend. Unfortunately response so far on the gentlemen side has been very slow, with only 5 tickets paid for so far. At this rate we will have to consider cancelling the social by the end of next week. We posted the budget for these socials last September and it cost over 800 dollars for the food and drinks at the venue, which must be paid in advance. we just can't hold off too long if the money isn't there.

Gents remember we have travelling ladies attending and they plan their schedule around these social. Would not be great if we did have to cancel. Therefore those interested that haven't been in touch yet please do so before the end of next week.

BTW in previous socials, none of the ladies have left with men's parts unless they were still attached to them so come and meet the lovely ladies. for some it will be their first social. Hmmm 35 ladies, mistert and I, my place is available maybe a private party! lol

Guest *l**e

I'm guilty of being lazy and a bit of procrastinator...I will send cash to T immediately.

C'mon guys...let's make this happen!!

Additional Comments:

sent!!

P.s. I am happy to help you and T entertain 35 ladies if necessary!!! I'm a giver...lol

The success of these only happens with everyone attendance :-)

Any way we can have this stickied at least until the decision date?

Just a heads up.

I compete on the 14th not the 12th as I originally thought. Basically, that means.. I actually don't know. I hear the week leading up to the big day is though so I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend. I will do myself but I can't promise.

If you guys want to give my spot to another lady who more dependable I completely understand

Just a heads up.

I compete on the 14th not the 12th as I originally thought. Basically, that means.. I actually don't know. I hear the week leading up to the big day is though so I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend. I will do myself but I can't promise.

If you guys want to give my spot to another lady who more dependable I completely understand

We will hold a spot for you. Just provide us with an update if and when you know for sure!