I'm in....but you regulars knew that already, lol

I didn't know if you would make it in the summer

Yay!

Additional Comments:

I'm in....but you regulars knew that already, lol

I didn't know if you would make it in the summer

Yay!

• Like 1

I can attend June 12th! that would be perfect!

Can I come? LEt me know how to secure a spot!

Spots for the gents are secured through ticket sales (covers snacks, a drink for the ladies and other related goodies). I still have a few details to finalize on my side as i'm toying with a few ideas in making the June 12th event different/better than the previous ones. I'll make an official announcement by the end of this week, or very early next week.

So, keep an eye on this thread.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Well of course you can count me in.Loved the last one even if I got snowed in one extra day last time.You guys sure get snow!

Looking forward to the date! I will pick up a door prize again for a lucky lady ;)

• Like 3

will it be 35$ again?

can I send an email transfer to confirm?

As i mentioned in my post answering Jonhsmith69, i still have a fews details to resolve before i make the cost and taking payments officially. I'll need a few days to so so, but i'm making due note that you are ready! ;-)

Looking forward to the date! I will pick up a door prize again for a lucky lady ;)

And a big thank you to you, sir!

Well of course you can count me in.Loved the last one even if I got snowed in one extra day last time.You guys sure get snow!

An extra "snowed in " day sounds better than my excuse. "Hit by car" "Champagne room" "Shit Missed my flight Oh well there should be another one tomorrow "

Anhoooo I hope to make it folks. Sounds like fun !!!!! I will bring my sexy pants as soon as I buy some :) and my snow suit / rain suit / mankini / ski pants / sunblock / toque / snowmobile mitts in case it's cold and oven mitts in case of a heatwave and the girls are too hot to touch .......... Sizzle .........Ya just never know in this country what's in store ;)

• Like 2

Yay! Exciting...so what should I wear people!?

...a little black dress, stilletos , baby blue sheer bra and panties, crotchless, or course, and just a hint of some VERY expensive perfume...

Yay! Exciting...so what should I wear people!?

Delilah, i'm sure anything you pick for an "office party" (a night out) on a june evening will be as stylish as one can expect from our lady friends here. :icon_smile:

I'm in! Just paid for my ticket. Now the hard part...waiting

Thank you sir ... And the wait will make the evening all the much more memorable!

• Like 2

My absolute pleasure, it is a small gesture giving back into the social and for a lucky lady that wins the door prize.

Besides, I really enjoy shopping at Victoria Secrets, there is a couple clerks that are starting to say "hello, you're back " :) plus I owe a lovely lady some panties, since I tore hers, but that was planned. :)

And a big thank you to you, sir!