Tia Phoenixx

Every once and a while I get a craving for something different, something special. Tia Phoenixx is the very definition of special. She is an amazingly feminine T-girl. Fresh from feminization surgery, Tia is soft and curvy where it counts, lean and hard where it matters.

Tia passed through Ottawa in early April and I took the chance to book one of her VIP specials. The VIP special has more options and is less rushed than the usual session. Tia greeted me at the door of her in-call wearing a black bra and panty set that showed off her new breasts and delightful booty. A warm embrace followed by a tantalizing kiss set the mood.

Tia and I sat for a few minutes of getting to know you chit-chat. She is articulate, funny, warm and very friendly. Her skin positively glowed and she was as smooth as silk to the touch. Soon enough, I excused myself to grab a quick shower before the real fun started.

After toweling off, I found Tia stretched out on the bed with nothing but a pillow covering her cock. She had me lie face down on the bed and proceeded to give me a very good deep tissue massage to loosen me up. Soon her attention focused on my ass and what lay between my cheeks. Tia applied a warm face cloth to my rusty starfish to start. this was replaced by her mouth, lips and long tongue as she made oral love to my ass-hole. I've been rimmed before, but Tia was a champion. My own cock had hardened making the prone position somewhat uncomfortable.

I flipped and was rewarded with the sight of her fully excited cock. Being an oral enthusiast, I took her into my mouth. She was silky smooth, hard and delicious. I alternated between her cock and her rock hard nipples (guys she loves having her nipples sucked, moderately hard). I lost track of time as I alternated my attention between her girl cock and her nipples. Tia's moans let me know it was soon feeding time. True to her reputation, Tia rewarded me with a delicious load of cum. I drank it all and it was fine.

Tia turned her attention to my pulsing cock and in record time had me shooting deep into her mouth. Tia was kind enough to share my load with me in a classic Snowball move. I was in cum heaven.

All of this and we were only into the first half of our playdate. More fun and frolic ensued and I left satisfied and very happy. I will repeat when Tia returns to the Capitol. If you have a craving for lady cock or if you are just curious, then you owe it to yourself to give Tia Phoenixx a call. Top drawer elite provider.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.