Recomendations?

Has any one else on here been getting private recomendations ( usually negative) from members that have 0 posts? Till you have some credibility through some posts I don't put a lot of stock in these negative reviews, Thanks all the same.

Your first resource should be from the receommendation section. You should then look at the number of replies to the recommendation to confirm that the recommendation is consistent. PM'ing the poster for additional information may be helpful. And yes you may want to consider if the poster is an established member.

This is a recommendation board and not a review board so you won't get any negative reviews only positive recommendations.

Good Luck

Cheers

Guest s******ecan****
Has any one else on here been getting private recomendations ( usually negative) from members that have 0 posts? Till you have some credibility through some posts I don't put a lot of stock in these negative reviews, Thanks all the same.

No respectable gentleman on Cerb would participate in this. If we see an SP and enjoy ourselves we post a rec. No negativity.

But you have to ask yourself why anyone would bother to send unsolicited negative reviews? Whatever the motivation it is not a good one and runs counter to the whole idea of Cerb.

Then you have the question of the post count. 0? Someone is new to the board and the first thing they want to do is start sending out private hatchet jobs? Obviously it is someone making mischief.

Report to Mod, this is something you don't have to put up with or should want to be involved in.

I am not worried about it as I have many friends on here that I take recommendations from and usually look at newer peoples posts till I am comfortable taking a recommendation from them, was just curious if anyone else had got a few of these type's of messages, Thanks for the awesome and quick responses. This site Rocks.

So the theory is the $$$ you were to spend on the SP that got the negative review on PM would now go to another SP, hopefully the one who did the negative review? This seems rather bass-ackwards. Why not put the energy into a hot post advertising why to pick the postee, rather than a bash? Seems petty and probably not all that effective. Oh well, the joys of anonymous opining...;)

PLEASE - If someone is unsoliciting good or bad reviews by PM it's a good chance they are FAKE so please click the REPORT THIS icon.

was a victim of something a lil suspicious myself.

What do you mean "victim of something a lil suspicious"?

edited my own post:

Never mind, I need more coffee, I finally understood what you meant! Duhh......

Edited by ThisOneWorks
light bulb went on