advice for vegas

I am going to vegas. I am interested in seeing someone there but I have read a bunch of forums and it seems even more risky then seeing someone from here. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or know of a good place to go. Maybe a reputable Asian place.

Believe it or not, I used backpages and found a very good asian SP that provided a great "tantric" FS session outcall to my hotel for $200... stay away from the 696-9696 card flapping moving billboard trucks, they are scams. BUt there are review boards and a lot of BP product that is pretty solid.

Additional Comments:

Believe it or not, I used backpages and found a very good asian SP that provided a great "tantric" FS session outcall to my hotel for $200... stay away from the 696-9696 card flapping moving billboard trucks, they are scams. BUt there are review boards and a lot of BP product that is pretty solid.

Like any US option, you don't want to go to a walk in or do anything on short notice. Just provide the necessary info to get screened, which usually involves personal info and references, and see someone decent and reputable and basically not LE.

search vegas on cerb and you should find threads outside of the winnipeg section on the topic of who to see, where to go, etc.