Just to let you know she is real and very worth it I have seen her twice and worth every moment of your time.

Additional Comments:

Just to let you know she is real and very worth it I have seen her twice and worth every moment of your time.

What about the incall location? I'm not sure exactly where it is but she mentioned the street and it concerns me.

Absolutly real. Very nice and worth your while. I saw her a few months ago. In call at a local hotel. Reasonable rates as well

What's even more amazing about her is when she first posted on BP she was 24 and now she's 22. I wish I could get younger as the years pass.

• Like 1

Guys please remember discretion! Outing whether a lady's incall is a hotel/motel or residence or whatever is a nono and only for her to do.

Not sure either if I'd worry to much whether a girl was 22-24-26 as nothing changes physically in two years, especially at that age, lol. She's liked, cute and her pics are accurate, right? So that's what is important:) just my opinion though:)

• Like 5

Guys please remember discretion! Outing whether a lady's incall is a hotel/motel or residence or whatever is a nono and only for her to do.

Not sure either if I'd worry to much whether a girl was 22-24-26 as nothing changes physically in two years, especially at that age, lol. She's liked, cute and her pics are accurate, right? So that's what is important:) just my opinion though:)

yeah lol, two years isn't so bad. the only time you should worry is if they go from 25 one day to 35 the next

• Like 2

Christy you are right when you say it really doesn't matter. Some things are important and some things are not and shaving a couple of years off is not a big deal I just don't understand why when you are so young to begin with.

In saying that I'll be a little less picky next time....no disrespect intended

• Like 1

Whe i met her last year I would would describe her age to be between 25-27. But she was VERY attractive and had a great time with her. The BP ads almost always have a fake age.

Christy you are right when you say it really doesn't matter. Some things are important and some things are not and shaving a couple of years off is not a big deal I just don't understand why when you are so young to begin with.

In saying that I'll be a little less picky next time....no disrespect intended

:) Thank you and no worries you were pointing out a truth. To answer your question I can only surmise this, when I used to speak to men when I was involved in running services many believed that if a girl was above a certain age then she wasn't attractive or should be working any longer, yet had they seen them in person they would have loved them. Numbers,"ages" seem to get a lot of guys stuck with an opinion or picture that isn't true or always correct. I remember one ass telling me that a 24 yr old should be put out to pasture and this ass was in his 50's! On the other hand some men believe anyone under 25 is to young and immature. It's not fair for women to lie about this but it's also not fair to be judged just because of a number:)

So true on all points. Don't they say honesty is the best policy , we all should embrace our age. A lot of us get better with it and gals like Cristy and Katherine and many more a living proof :)

Guest t**w**g

Just wanted to know if she had a cerb site? Just want to pm her and ask her some questions