Hi guys,

I have started to become more active on the site and just wanted to start up a thread for discussion. Lately I have been noticing more and more ads from SP without pictures in their profile or without a link to a website. I'm curious about two things, (1) how likely are the guys here willing to see a SP without a picture (even if the reviews are good?). (2) To the SPs. What is the main reason you wouldn't post? Is it privacy/lack of professional photographer or just not getting around to it? I'm not trying to call anyone out or anything, just wanted to hear peoples opinions.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi guys,

how likely are the guys here willing to see a SP without a picture (even if the reviews are good?). (

Posted via Mobile Device

Very likely. I find the reviews to be more reliable. I've seen ladies that don't quite measure up to their professional pics. I've also seen ones where they were complete knockouts even though their pics were awful.

Pics just don't tell the whole story. I believe a ladies beauty is a combination of attitude and picture looks. In any case, you don't really what they are like until you meet them in person.

GHT

Well, I'm a very visual sort of person. If there is no pictures I'm likely not to bother calling her. It's critical that I get the look I'm into. I guess I'm pretty selective. I've read many times on these boards:

"My usual wasn't available"

"I took one for the team on CL"

"I thought she might fit the bill" etc...........

Then only to read it was a waste of $$$.

If I'm spending $200-300, I'm getting what I'm looking for.

Guest s******ecan****
Hi guys,

(1) how likely are the guys here willing to see a SP without a picture (even if the reviews are good?). Posted via Mobile Device

No doubt you will get some business without photos but its likely you would get much more with them. For me I wouldn't see an SP without photos (hiding the face is acceptable) as that is a big part of how I decide who I will contact.

Guest Ou**or**n

Running through my mind I could only up with one SP I'd seen in the past few years that didn't have a picture. However she was the topic of multiple rave reviews on CERB that all included what turned out to be a very accurate description.

Like most of the guys here I'm pretty visual and am hesitant to see a lady that has either no pics or the one 'ass in the air' shot that basically tells you little more than whether she's a BBW, a spinner or somewhere in between.

Pics help get one's interest. The caliber of pictures posted into albums has gotten better over the last year or so. Be that as it may, pics are not the sole factor in booking... different things appeal to different people...sometimes you gotta take a chance. Most times I've done that, I've had a great experience.

• Like 1

I have advertised without pictures and then with pictures up. It depends on where the ad is placed. Yes, having pics on EC is a good thing, but I get a lot of inquiries from my print ads and then I send a picture to who I think is a good fit for me. I'm not looking for new clients at the moment but when I am, there will new pictures with my ad online.

From an SP's point of view tho, it can be a scary thing to post pictures. I ran for 15 years without ever having a picture out in the world. That's the kind of quiet discretion I prefer...

cat

My heart goes a flutter when Cat comes around......ahhhhh......

Cat...your reputation is more than any picture can attest to......

I was wondering if the ladies would also appreciate a picture of the guy. Discretion is of the utmost importance in my case (I assume everyones)and I am reluctant to put too much faith in the security of emails and the like. Was thinking of posting a real profile pic because I do appreciate the pictures of the ladies and would be pleased to know that the lady at the door is the one I had communicated with. Either way I respect your preferrences in posting a pic or not but to those of you who do....OUTSTANDING!

All women are beautiful but some of you ladies.....mmm..mmm..mmmmm. We all have our preferrences. How fun would it be if we were all exactly the same? Reminds me of the SNL skit "Me Harmony" LMAO!

Not at all. A picture is worh a thousand words. ALso reviews are very subjective. I have seen Sp's and they were nothing like the review. For instance, some guys say how fantastic a girls oral skills are only to find out she has no idea what she is doing (YMMV does not always cut it). For me, there has to be an attraction so a picture is necessary.

I would be one of those SPs with no pics available, however they were avialble once upon a time which means alot of guys have seen my albums. So I for one felt my face, my body, my name was gettting to much recognition..Im pale skin red hair--theres no mistaking my photos, so my reasoning for putting my pics away...I myself dont always want to be an SP forever & to me, my face & name was to well known 'online', dicretion is a must on both parties later on in life when I do choose to have a 9-5 so on & so on I dont want something to come back and kick me in the ass..I just dont want more damage done the necessary, and Im the only one that can prevent that from occuring- Henc no pics :)....Also I have never had a problem booking because there are no 'albums' available.......My feelings xoxo :)