Big lips anyone??

Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a SP with big lips and I'm not talking about the ones on their face. I would prefer a smaller SP with those features but any recommendation would be appreciated.

Thanks.

If you would rather send a pm that is fine.

And yes they are big. The biggest I have ever seen. However, I added her to my no fly list quite some time ago, and reading comments from others they have done the same. PM me if you want her name, but I would advise against it.

On another note, I would also be interested in knowing who out there has big lips.

And yes they are big. The biggest I have ever seen. However, I added her to my no fly list quite some time ago, and reading comments from others they have done the same. PM me if you want her name, but I would advise against it.
Hmmmm....I wonder who that could be. ;)

On another note, I would also be interested in knowing who out there has big lips.

Well...that info was as useful as tits on a bull!! ;-)

Monica from Quebec who was in Wpg a week or so ago had a lot of lip!!

She plans on being back this summer, if we will have a summer!

The O.P. Asked a question and I answered, with an honest answer and a word of caution. Based on the number of PM's I've received on this one, people don't necessarily care that others have her on a no fly list. At the same time, it's not my place to mention her name publicly.

• Like 1

check me out mine are big and beautiful and I offer professional clean service so see for yourself. I also have positive reviews and happy repeat clients.

Edited by mygirljenni

Ok so now Im confussed

So Courtney does or doesn't have biggins ?

I do know she is difficult to contact .

There as an SP around many years ago that went by Courtney who has a major set of labia majora. Scary big. But I beleive she left the biz many years ago...

• Like 1

check me out mine are big and beautiful and I offer professional clean service so see for yourself. I also have positive reviews and happy repeat clients.

Funny. I think someone was talking about you earlier in the thread.

• Like 1

She has beauties,you can tie them in a knot,you can tie them in a bow,but you can't throw them over her shoulder,like a continental soldier.

Funny. I think someone was talking about you earlier in the thread.

Actually just so its clear I was worried since my name was not mentioned yet that maybe I was being refered to by the "cannot comment due to the rules..." warnings so I looked I to i and I am not who they are rerefering too and that me not being mentioned was an oversight. It was reccomended that i make a post to make it clear so folks such as urself dont assume it is me.