I've been a member for 256 days now. I have read all the reviews and looked at all the profiles I can't seem to get past this nervousness so I can chat with one of you beautiful ladies. I am making this post hoping that I can get past this and finally make an appointment.

There are so many lovely ladies here who are amazing women that will make you feel completely comfortable and relaxed when you meet them. Good luck and have fun.

• Like 1

It will happen when you are ready darlin! And like he said there are so many beautiful ladies who would defiantly go out of her way to make sure you are comfortable relaxed and content. No rush .. take your time.. we will all be here ready able and willing to make you smile ...til then chat and enjoy our photos xo

• Like 3

I was once in the same boat. Very nervous and almost scared. There are two ladies that I saw that made me feel so comfortable. No rushing and two of the nicest lady's you will ever meet. It would have been worth every penny just for there conversation and too be in their presence. One I am a regular with as I discovered we we're a better match ( no hard feelings to the other lady). I think of them as friends, discreet of course

Just take the plunge.... i guarantee you will not be sorry but the longer you wait lol the more you will kick yourself for waiting when you do..... go for it.

• Like 2

I've been a member for 256 days now. I have read all the reviews and looked at all the profiles I can't seem to get past this nervousness so I can chat with one of you beautiful ladies. I am making this post hoping that I can get past this and finally make an appointment.

Spice0f1ife, I know how you feel... Trust me, I do! I am no Casonova and I am not a Marathon runner when it come to the play time. I'm more like a short track runner ;) So yeah, nervousness, sure big time!.... Many questions runs through my mind. What if I am not that good? What if I can't perform because... What if, what if!!! You know what, you'll never know until you try the services of a beautiful lady! I have my first appointment coming up... Yeah I am still nervous but you know what, I trust the lady will make me feel soooo good!! :) So, it's just like the song, Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)!! Go for it....

• Like 2

Thanks everyone I honestly didn't think I'd get a response like this. I really think this might be helping. I've already sent a few pms and I feel much more relaxed. I really appreciate this.

When I meet with someone for the first time and I know they are really nervous if I have some wine I will offer them a glass, talk about everything and anything to get your mind off of being nervous give you a great full body rub down to relax your body and still nothing then hey no problem at all we can always meet again when and if your ready

we are not judgemental and its not always the sex its the companionship and and making great friends to last a life time

I always enjoy my time spent with you all no matter what we do

hope you have a wonderful day xo

• Like 1