Already know that The Playmate offers free lunches on Wednesdays (with purchase of drink), and that Pigale's does free dinners (with drink) on weeknights too. Anybody have info about what other clubs in town offer? Especially interested in the lunch periods. Thanks.

hello all

yes pigale also offer s a free lunch with a beer btw noon and 2 pm....bare fax also has the same deal for lunch btw noon and 2 and dinner is offered btw 4 30 and 6 pm before the start of the hockey or baseball game....barbs has a lunch deal too but its 2 dollars btw noon and 2 pm.....they have beer specials offered for ex a draft is 4.50 and the food is good too ...in other word s there competitive with the others in the area......I hope this help s you out and the dancer s are all smokim hot

• Like 1

Any idea what's on the menu at any of these clubs during those times?

Playmate: Wednesdays: roast beef.

Pigale: evenings: whatever is the special of the day that day. Don't know them all, but I think I remember on Fridays it was fish.

yes I do actually it s roast beef on Friday s at some club s, and for sure steak on wed at the fax and speakim of that club some time sepheard s pis on thrusday if that help s u.out....if your lookim for somethim specific you can always call ahead to get the menu for that day you wish to go ???? does that help

yes I do actually it s roast beef on Friday s at some club s, and for sure steak on wed at the fax and speakim of that club some time sepheard s pis on thrusday if that help s u.out....if your lookim for somethim specific you can always call ahead to get the menu for that day you wish to go ???? does that help

The problem with calling a stripclub is that often times, no one is answering. Viewing their website is also an exercise in futility as they don't keep it updated. Usually the only source of info are other customers.

• Like 1

Barb's does a beef hip lunch buffet on Fridays and usually something almost but not quite as nice on Thursdays (plus a free pasta dinner buffet from 4:30-6ish). The rest of the week varies, always a meat (beef stir fry, roast chicken, pork, maybe a little pie, ribs sometimes, etc.) with rice or potatoes and some sort of hot vegetables, plus a veggie salad and a pasta/bean salad. It's a pretty decent variety of foods and similar to what the Fax offers.

I find that calling just before the club officially opens is the best time to get a hold of someone -- that's when all the dancers are calling out if they can't make it for their shifts, so someone generally picks up.

• Like 2

Tease does a $2 lunch special only on Wednesday. (from the restaurant attached to the bar)

Friday is all you can eat wings from 3-8 pm for $5.

• Like 1

Bf

Monday?

Tues chicken or pork

wed steak

Thurs chicken or pork

Fri. Roast beef

Not sure if pigales has the same supplier of steak but the one wednesday I went there the steak seemed better.

I've never been to Pigale when it was busy but last Thursday night I stayed up past my bedtime and around 11:30 or so the place started filling up with all kinds of HOT SNATCH !

It was like a PUSSY PARADISE like what the Muslims get when they die ! Then they opened up a 2nd stage ! Total awesomeness !!

• Like 1

Went to Barb's for lunch today (Tuesday), first time in a year.

Rigatoni with cheese and chicken wings were the main dish.

Chicken wings were the worst I've ever had, damn.

Girls do two songs in a row. At one point, one girl's first song finished, and she waited, waited, waited for second song to start. Finally she had to go to the dj's booth.

Lame. I won't be going back.

At one point, one girl's first song finished, and she waited, waited, waited for second song to start. Finally she had to go to the dj's booth.

Lame. I won't be going back.

Aw, please don't hold that against us! Our manger was doubling as DJ and stepped out without queuing up the next song. I promise our music doesn't usually stop like that. :(

• Like 1

Aw, please don't hold that against us! Our manger was doubling as DJ and stepped out without queuing up the next song. I promise our music doesn't usually stop like that. :(

Ya who cares about the food and the DJ when there are hotties like you there??!! Always have fun there....you girls rock!