Has anyone tried this girl from CL or know if shes on CERB?

http://halifax.en............ca/ers/1588616560.html

This girl looks hot as hell just wondering if shes legit always a little worried of the girls on CL.

The link doesn't work but her header on the site is *&*&*&*&*SeXXXy*BLONDE*Exotic*&*&*&*&* - w4m - 21 (Dartmouth/In)

Thats the latest post of hers i could find it was on the second page.

Edited by ci1612

http://halifax.en............ca/ers/1588616560.html

This girl looks hot as hell just wondering if shes legit always a little worried of the girls on CL.

I've been communicating with over 10-15 ladies on CL and they have said they haven't joined CERB because "if they have no reviews then they get no business". I said it can take time. I have wonderful recommendations but I still advertise on CL and will most likely continue to.

Reviews are awesome but I believe that communication is the key when setting up an appointment.

Kisses,

Lexy

Thanks I just can never be to sure I had a couple bad experiences with girls that are only on CL (not scams or anything just a little disappointed quality wise or fake pics) and although yes I can tell a lot from talking to the person you can never be too sure if she is what she seems to be via pics. I would like to add that I in no way think or have any reason to believe that this lady is not legit and I'm sure she probably is, but was just wondering if anyone could prove my skeptic nature wrong haha...But maybe I will have to try giving you a ring soon Lexy:wink: haha

Thanks I just can never be to sure I had a couple bad experiences with girls that are only on CL (not scams or anything just a little disappointed quality wise or fake pics) and although yes I can tell a lot from talking to the person you can never be too sure if she is what she seems to be via pics. I would like to add that I in no way think or have any reason to believe that this lady is not legit and I'm sure she probably is, but was just wondering if anyone could prove my skeptic nature wrong haha...But maybe I will have to try giving you a ring soon Lexy:wink: haha

You will absolutely not be disappointed, if you do. :wink:

Kisses,

Lexy

Guest s******ecan****
I've been communicating with over 10-15 ladies on CL and they have said they haven't joined CERB because "if they have no reviews then they get no business".

Seems an odd position to take since it doesen't cost anything for an SP to join Cerb, nor does Cerb prevent SP's from advertising on CL. :confused:

Seems an odd position to take since it doesen't cost anything for an SP to join Cerb, nor does Cerb prevent SP's from advertising on CL. :confused:

That's exactly what I have told them but still the ladies I have spoken with say they won't join because they get no business. I tried because I know some of the ladies personally but they seem very content with CL.

I've been communicating with over 10-15 ladies on CL

I didn't realize that there were 10-15 ladies in total on CL.

I didn't realize that there were 10-15 ladies in total on CL.

There are actually way more than that. I have only spoken with the ladies that I had already mentioned. There are the ladies that post on a regular basis and some that post on the occasion. I've also found more new ladies posting more frequently now. Independents as well as new agencies. ;-)

I would be careful especially in Halifax as to whom you see from cl....my police friend back in Hali told me about a very young lady {15} who worked or works for an agency being best up really bad by her pimps. So be careful ...

Guest s******ecan****
I would be careful especially in Halifax as to whom you see from cl....my police friend back in Hali told me about a very young lady {15} who worked or works for an agency being best up really bad by her pimps. So be careful ...

Emma whats with the small text on your posts? I can barely read them (me eyes ain't what they used to be lol) and of course I always read your posts.

Emma whats with the small text on your posts? I can barely read them (me eyes ain't what they used to be lol) and of course I always read your posts.

yea someone just pointed that out to me...lol...on my computer it looks normal...is it better now?

Guest W***ledi*Time
how about now?

Hi Emma, Scott has logged off so I'll take the liberty of confirming that you look perfect now!

Cheers, Wrinkled

Last week I happened to be unexpectedly over night in Moncton, tried to contact an Indi on CL but couldnt make connection. Called an agency that I Thought had a good rep ... they sent a "crack head" who had some real signs of a fairly recent beating ..... Was not a plesent experiance :(

Loki318

I called the girl once on this ad but I thought she was very ubrupt and down right rude so I passed.It may be my loss but usually when someone is pleasant on the phone its worth the chance.Too bad as she is smokin hot! I find CL ads hit and miss ...stick to CERB for sure. :69:

I agree. There are some underage girls but you have the right to ID anyone. It is a hit or miss on CL. My personal friends at the Hali PD are aware of these underage girls also and the pimps that are hurting them and getting them addicted to drugs need to be dealt with. It's very sad and I just hope they take action soon and help these girls.

Not all CL girls are not legit, as I am one and know alot who are.

Some may look sexy but a man should be able to tell a child from a women body wise, maturity level and how the meeting starts (are they nervous or seem scared) big red flag.

A true SP loves their job and welcomes you. I can only speak for myself but when I start a meeting I am relaxed and ready for some fun and make sure whom ever I am seeing is on the same level.

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1