Tall, tanned, toned. 10am till 3pm

Has anyone seen this lady that only offers these times? Great looking body and I'm wondering what she normally offers avid whether she is pretty as there are no face shots.

Thanks! And feel free to pm me.

It's not a gun on her thigh. She has more tattoo work now. She's hot, looks a bit like Jenaveve Jolie. That kind of exotic look. I'll see her again.

This one is great! and Kudos to paige to whom i just seen a couple of hours ago :)

back to this one-she is very fit, and plays safe. Hmm, never knew they were friend's, i'm gonna have to suggest a duo next time. awesome!

Enjoy

Cheers

This one is great! and Kudos to paige to whom i just seen a couple of hours ago :)

back to this one-she is very fit, and plays safe. Hmm, never knew they were friend's, i'm gonna have to suggest a duo next time. awesome!

Enjoy

Cheers

Paige? Really? I have been trying to reach her for a week and no response.

Posted via Mobile Device

She has caught my eye many times looking through BP but it's rare I will ever call anyone from there, may have to make her one of the exceptions, thanks to all who recommend her.

think you mean lexi/alexis with the gun tattoo.... had a couple sessions with her .... both were fk'n awesome.... and god damn is she fk'n sexy