Following up on a recent new thread about Asians there does seen to be a new agency here with whom I made an appointment to see "Yoyo" advertised on BP. Yoyo told me her name was Cici or Coco (can't remember which) - I guess they all make up names and forget which one they used in the most recent advertisement.

Yoyo does not have a "wow" appearance but is decently attractive with a nice body. Her photos in the ad do not totally resemble her but they are close enough and give a reasonable idea of her appearance. She speaks English fairly well. She was extremely pleasant, friendly, eager to please and enthusiastically accommodated my requests. She was really sweet and nice to be with and I can say I was totally satisfied with my the experience with her.

The location in St B is very discreet in a safe quiet residential area in what looks like a large home converted into a few apartments; this unit was quite clean and pleasant. One unsatisfactory aspect of the visit was that the person arranging the bookings did not space out the appointments properly. When I arrived I had to sit and wait (in what was like a waiting room area inside the unit) for an appointment for a gentleman to finish who then exited in front of me when his appointment was over. When I was finished with my appointment, I likewise had to walk by another gentleman in the waiting area who was waiting for his turn. I found that to be awkward and uncomfortable.

That should absolutely never happen. This agency needs to smarten up or they won't be around very long. Completely unacceptable.

I'd be uncomfortable seeing/being seen by other clients like that. Very.

It seems the appointments are WAY too close together. There cannot be much "freshening up" timer for the lady between customers either.

I'd be uncomfortable seeing/being seen by other clients like that. Very.

It seems the appointments are WAY too close together. There cannot be much "freshening up" timer for the lady between customers either.

Hence the shower for two at the start of a session, stops anything fishy going on lol

Hence the shower for two at the start of a session, stops anything fishy going on lol

Seriously a difficult thing to find in Ontario. Just wondering if it can be found here.

On my visit there was no option for a shower it was straight to business. But yes there has tobe a break in between clients.