I am curious about this.....

To the gents how many times have you been scolded by your SO for looking at another woman/women in her presence?

To the ladies: how do you feel when you are "the one being gazed upon by a man accompanied by his SO?"

or,

how do you react if he is looking at another ladies while you are with him being his SO?

I ask this because yesterday I was having lunch with a couple of girlfriends and a man kept looking at us while facing her SO....we did not pay attention to him, but his "eyes" were all over us and his lady companion, kept talking about whatever she was talking....I should say that we were not calling the attention of anyone, rather in our cozy sweat shirts and sweat pants, sneakers, no make up or done hair.... a cozy lunch with other sisters.

...just of a sudden he moved backwards (we knew because his chair made a funny loud noise) with the chair and almost fell on the people behind him....know what happened? she splashed a glass of wine on his face....it was red wine .....and he had a shirt and a tie.....oh oh...

Everybody looked at them, including us, until his lady stood up from the chair and left the restaurant without a word......

At that moment he could look at us but he was too embarrassed to look anywhere else than the napkin the waitress was handling him.....

I wonder why when man are "accompanied" are more prone to make eyes to other women? do they feel safe in the company of the SO? do they know nothing more will happen and then what the heck?

How about those women who endure their SO's doing this?

I personally do not like the situation in any of its possibilities, however I had a boyfriend long time ago who was always looking around and it really bothered me...it did not matter the shape, size, color, age....he just would look,,,,I asked him a couple of times why he was doing this and he said "one may know some one " or "I was not looking at anyone, is your imagination"......he, he

Any stories you would like to share ladies and gents? and, any idea of the reason for this behavior?

Hugs to all!

Tracie:butt:

how do you react if he is looking at another ladies while you are with him being his SO?

I actually rather enjoy window shopping with an SO, provided I am included in it and not being ignored!

[Window shopping = you can look, but don't touch!]

It's been so long since I had a SO I can't remember!! lol

Actually I do recall that she would occasionally point out a woman who she thought was particularly gorgeous.

And I would be embarrassed!

No more embarrassment for me. But I sure wouldn't stare at someone.

Always have.....always will......and if I'm not check my pulse:) The key is show some respect....don't be a dink about it

Peace

Mr Green

My SO also points them out to me if she see's any good looking girls, but if I'm the one to find them she does get mad. I try not to stare more then 2 seconds, but is sometime difficult when she is not wearing much. These rules don't apply when we travel down south, I can look as much as I want but never allowed to touch. Damn.

I don't mind if we point good looking people out to each other but don't take me on a date and stare at someone else...that's just bad manners. Not only for me but for the person being stared at. You can look just don't make it obvious...lol

If I'm out with a friend, doesn't even matter if it's my SO or not, it's fucking rude not to pay attention to the person I'm with. I don't even like it when the odd male friend stops listening to me because his focus is ogling some girl 30 ft away.

It's one thing to stop and say to a friend or SO, 'wow that girls is hot, take a look', but don't eyefuck somebody like I'm not there. If I go out with somebody, my attention is with them.

No different than taking unimportant calls or texting when you're out with somebody...bad fucking manners.

• Like 4

well said buger....well said.

if you can not pay attention to the one you are with.....then do not go out with them.

Guest s******ecan****
If I'm out with a friend, doesn't even matter if it's my SO or not, it's fucking rude not to pay attention to the person I'm with. I don't even like it when the odd male friend stops listening to me because his focus is ogling some girl 30 ft away.

It's one thing to stop and say to a friend or SO, 'wow that girls is hot, take a look', but don't eyefuck somebody like I'm not there. If I go out with somebody, my attention is with them.

No different than taking unimportant calls or texting when you're out with somebody...bad fucking manners.

My dad taught me not to do this when I was a kid. Anytime he would take me out for meals, etc he would ride me pretty hard if I wasn't paying attention to him when he was talking. He continued this right through my teens, 20's and 30's (took a while to sink in lol). I'm convinced it has helped me tremendously in my business because I'm very client focused as a result of this discipline. I know it has paid off because my clients feel I understand them and I have very few issues relating to miscommunication, as well I have few missed opportunities because I'm always paying attention.

And as Buggernot said ...its bad fucking maners!8)