Ciaraa and Tamika on BP

Guest El**s902

Just met with Ciara. Fantastic, drama free, went exactly as expected. Pics are real, all the tats were there lol.

Pretty similar to my Mya/Molly experience. Young but definitely legit and over 18. Ciara cared about actually making conversation and was good at it, wasn't awkward at all. She plays safe but does one hell of a job, definitely recommend. Will see her again.

Speaking of which, do you know if Mya (Blonde barbie) is still around? I tried booking an appointment over the phone but she did not answer.

Guest El**s902

She had some posts up over the weekend. I think she takes breaks from working for days/weeks at a time slash she doesn't always have her incall location (she pays for a hotel room).

She had some posts up over the weekend. I think she takes breaks from working for days/weeks at a time slash she doesn't always have her incall location (she pays for a hotel room).

Yeah, I noticed she had some specials on last week, but I was literally working around the clock so I didn't have a chance to see her. I'm hoping to schedule an outcall with her soon.