Guest Yellowman

Megane if you don't reply this before next week i willl not look for you again.It will be your lost i hope you have good time whatever you are doing now and good luck!

L.Ch

Guest jazman

I was looking at the reviews and i realized the people post for nothing.I mean saying in a review board that a certain girl is hard to reach or is never available will not change a situation.All i can say is megane seems to cause lots of headache to these gentlemen.As the moderator said you don't need to hold a grudge for this kind of matter.I'm not a reviewer, but i have seen this girl and never had any problems with this.I just think as she visit on occasion and works only few hours,sometimes she is more busy than she can handle.

Hi Jazman, Thanks for the post and I am glad you agree.

I just want to correct something you said... This is not an actual "Review" board - it's a discussion board and no negative "Reviews" are allowed. If you want to share your good experiences with us we welcome them but we don't want the board full of bad reviews so I would prefer the term "Review Board" not be used. Many "Review Boards" already exist for complaints.