Yohimbe in Halifax

I've been reading a lot about yohimbe, and apparently it can put a hell of a kick into your sex life! Just wondering if anyone knows of any health food stores (or anywhere else) in Halifax that sell this supplement? I don't want to order online, since I don't trust most of the providers.

I've been reading a lot about yohimbe, and apparently it can put a hell of a kick into your sex life! Just wondering if anyone knows of any health food stores (or anywhere else) in Halifax that sell this supplement? I don't want to order online, since I don't trust most of the providers.

I don't know if Super Natural carries it but there's no harm in giving them a call. I love the store and staff and only go there. They carry just about everything for everything.

GNC stores usually have stuff like this and they are around pretty much everywhere. The important thing to do is check out labels for all the ingredients.

Halifax bbbj

Posted via Mobile Device

???? did you just want to see if your moblie worked...lmao

On another note and subject matter- check the Chinese Grocery...i think there's one on Connard..Ginseng tea is also good...

Guest C**Tra****er
???? did you just want to see if your moblie worked...lmao

On another note and subject matter- check the Chinese Grocery...i think there's one on Connard..Ginseng tea is also good...

There is also an Asian grocery on the Bedford Highway, just past Mount Saint Vincent too.

I decided to Google Yohimbe and I'm not sure I would ever want to try it.

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/herbsupplementguide/a/Yohimbe.htm

I looked into it along time ago as well. Yohimbe is a very strong stimulent and it is not maeant for everyone. It's actually the bark of the tree in Africa if I am right and is becoming very rare so the chance you will actually get the real deal is not that good. Some side effects you need to worry about.... raised heart rate and insomnia come to mind. It's been a while since I read anything on it you might want to check it out before buying.