How many Ladies/Gents have regular Dr. appts?

I am definitely out of my comfort zone and knowledge base with this topic, so please don't think I will educate anyone on anything worth reading here. I'm only posting this question since my 2 ATF Ladies will sometimes say they can't meet me, due to their normal doctor's appointment. I know I felt a lot better knowing that they were receiving regular check-ups & I was more than happy to reschedule for a different day & it gave me a peace of mind that they were taking care of themselves.

So, it got me thinking that you Ladies may have some wild stories about other Ladies who try to save money by not visiting their doctor during their regularly scheduled appointments. And your Gentlemen clients might feel better, knowing that all respectable Ladies keep their appointments. Granted, this may be a no-brainer for any Lady who truly cares about their health. So, please forgive me, I don't mean any Lady any disrespect. It's just a topic that I thought would help both sides. I'm not trying to call any Lady out for being unhealthy. It wasn't a topic that I ever thought about asking my Lady Friends in the first place.

I also add "Gents" to the subject line, since it's appropriate for them to have regular check-ups, too, and guys are welcome to place their comments here, too.

I feel weird about posting this question, but maybe it will assist others to introspectively consider what they should do in the near future.

Edited by HonestPete
  • Like 1

Not really sure what your question was Honestpete I read the OP a couple if times.... so if my comments are not in line with what you were thinking sorry.

For me I don't need any information regarding my SP's medical appointments. In my experience with the amazing ladies I have met it has been abundantly clear that they look after themselves and know their bodies better than mist people. It has never crossed my mind to discuss their medical issues.... i I hot go know a lady better and it came up fine but otherwise no.

In regards to my own medical situation I do have a kinda unique issue that I will normally discuss with the lady on my first visit but no real sharing of information regarding appointments.

Just my opinion

I trust the ladies on Cerb to see their family doctor, clinic doctor and OB GYN. In order to play safe and stay healthy in this life style. I think women are more intune to their bodies than we are. So they are good at staying on top of these things.

I see my family doctor once a month for other health problems not related to the hobby. (High blood pressure). I have an excellent rapport with my doctor and can talk to him about anything.

I share with the ladies that I have Pearly Penile Papules. This is NOT a STD/STI. It is just how some of us are made differently than others. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

... I think women are more intune to their bodies than we are. So they are good at staying on top of these things.

I share with the ladies that I have Pearly Penile Papules. This is NOT a STD/STI. It is just how some of us are made differently than others. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

In the back of my mind, I thought maybe I could learn things from other members, and your post confirmed that. Thank you for the link.

Plus, Gents shouldn't leave it up solely to the Ladies to have regular check-ups. Which is another good message from this thread. I hope.

• Like 1