Osborne Health Clinic

Jaime now has ad on CL with a 231 number

She spells her name Jaime

Her ad does state she is bbw.....she is not the jamie on BP

BBW Jaime is not Jaimie (2 "i"s) from OHC. BBW Jaime's place is on Arlington Street. Here's a thread on her:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=124039&highlight=jaime

BBW Jaime has advertised several times per week on CL for over two years.

Jaimie from OHC worked there for close to 20 years, perhaps even longer. For the past couple of years, she has advertised every Wednesday in the Sun as Angelina, but anyone who had seen her before knew who she was. She's about 50, curvy but not quite BBW, and provides light massage plus HJ, CBJ and basic non-GFE FS. She told me this week that she is operating out of a place that's not far from OHC. Her phone number starts with 293.

I hope this clears things up.

Edited by Horndog66

BBW Jaime is not Jaimie (2 "i"s) from OHC. BBW Jaime's place is on Arlington Street. Here's a thread on her:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=124039&highlight=jaime

BBW Jaime has advertised several times per week on CL for over two years.

Jaimie from OHC worked there for close to 20 years, perhaps even longer. For the past couple of years, she has advertised every Wednesday in the Sun as Angelina, but anyone who had seen her before knew who she was. She's about 50, curvy but not quite BBW, and provides light massage plus HJ, CBJ and basic non-GFE FS. She told me this week that she is operating out of a place that's not far from OHC. Her phone number starts with 293.

I hope this clears things up.

Thanks Horndog ...quite a few years ago I did visit the OHC Jaimie and prob since I prefer spinners, always thought of her as bbw. Have not seen her since and assumed she was the Jaimie or Jaime that has been discussed. Guess what ...there is also a Jamie on BP who is 22. Too many SPs using similar names.

FYI, this place is under new management...Jaime's gone apparently. Someone new there.

I heard there were a few new girls in. I went there, saw it was renovated, however I declined further service. PM for info.