rooms with hourly rates

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right sight to ask this question but here goes. Does anyone know of rooms you can rent for one hour "sessions" so to speak? I'm hoping to hook up with someone soon and neither of us have the right living situation to accommodate. Thanks for any leads or advise you can give. PM me the info if it should stay private.

Well don't know about hourly rates but some hotels near airports sometimes offer daily rates

I would just check some of the hotels near the airport

And just me but I would be leery of any hotel offering a hourly rate...who knows how clean it really is

RG

• Like 4

Many places will offer a day rate, just call one close to where you want to be. Airport hotels expecially are good for this because travelers ofteh want a place to shower during a layover. ( no pun intended)

Expect to pay about half the nightly rate and have to be out by 5 PM

I was able to get day rates at the Greenwood by the airport a while back but could not remember what they charge. Here in Regina there is a perfect hotel that will give you a room 9 am to 2 pm for only 30 bucks so many of us use that over here.

There's also the Aquarius bathhouse, if you're comfortable with something a little more public.

Airport inn is about 30.00 day rate but u have to be out by 3pm as I recall

Used Airport for a rendevous, low rate, but you also have to leave a deposit of... hmmm... was it $50 or $100 (if paying in cash) that you get back when checking out, or you need to use a credit card to book with the deposit also being taken but credited back later. I used cash as sometimes you have to keep checking to make sure your credit card is reimbursed. It worked out well but you wonder what the hotel employees wonder ..lol

Guest ***rgi*****9
Used Airport for a rendevous, low rate, but you also have to leave a deposit of... hmmm... was it $50 or $100 (if paying in cash) that you get back when checking out, or you need to use a credit card to book with the deposit also being taken but credited back later. I used cash as sometimes you have to keep checking to make sure your credit card is reimbursed. It worked out well but you wonder what the hotel employees wonder ..lol

In my hayday of pooning on days when I felt extremely horny, I would book different hotels mostly downtown for the day... All I would tell the front desk staff is that I was conducting some interviews today and would be having a few young ladies coming in for interviews. Some of the best interviews I mean encounters happened on those days!!!