Tracing Mobile Telephone Numbers

What is a good way to trace mobile telephone to their owners? I was robbed yesterday and I need more information. There used to be some good companies that offered this service but I can no longer find them.

• Like 2

That's disgusting thing to happen, :( when you're only trying to provide a wonderful, sexy, relaxing, exciting, etc. playful fun time. I pray that you're able to retrieve all that was taken from you. I hope RG's link will be able to help you!!!! :)

sorry to hear about that, awful. Be careful of those phone lookup co's most just take your $ and give no results. Used to be private detectives could give you any details about someone just using their phone number but when the privacy laws changed so did their abilities. Sorry I can't give more advice.

• Like 2

Guest jrose

Have you tried a quick google search of the 10 digit number? Include the area code, don't include the 1 and see what comes up. if they shared their number on a social network it sometimes pops up. Heck try searching it everywhere - linked in, facebook, google, bing kijiji. You never know, they may have posted it before...

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

My motto is.. I have to find SOMETHING online about someone I'm planing to meet. If I can't find anything, I ask for references or more personal information. Forum handles really help.

If there's absolutely nothing to be found, I don't see them as my safety could be compromised. I'd rather not risk it and see only men that that are searchable. It's only fair, my trustworthiness has been proven.

Just to clarify, when I mention that the police would probably have the ability to find the owner of a phone number, I understand that this would probably be rather late in the list of options to explore, if at all. Especially since the helpful officer mentioned in another thread is currently unavailable.

What is a good way to trace mobile telephone to their owners? I was robbed yesterday and I need more information. There used to be some good companies that offered this service but I can no longer find them.

Just Googling for their 10-digit phone number is a good start, but also Google for any other identifying info they gave you. Email address. If they sent you a photo (or if you have a photo from one of their online profiles) then Google Reverse Image Search may bring up their other profiles. Click the little photo icon in the Search box at http://images.google.com/ to search by image.