Well phrased, Emily. It should go without saying that time is a valued asset and wasting one's time and/or effort is not nice. It's a two way street, of course, as all things are.

As for the ordering like a pizza... LOL. Some guys just don't understand that we are women who are empowered, intelligent and who deserve respect. I agree whole-heartedly on being careful about which gentlemen you share your company with. It's a crazy world out there, and let's face it, there's crazy people on both sides of the door! (*conspiratorial whisper* they're everywhere....) ;-)

No need to apologize Emily everything that you said should go without saying! Further to that anyone who feels the need to accept your apology probably isn't worth meeting anyway! As you said everyone has a life outside of Cerb and the SP/hobbyist relationship and therefore unforeseen situations can arise on both ends (yours and ours). That is no reason to blatantly waste someones time or disrespect them in anyway. Unfortunately we have all had to cancel a date with a lady who we really wanted to see either for the first time or as a "repeat offender" as Alley Allure would say. Sadly I had to cancel on you recently, and although that was difficult I knew YOU would not be disrespecting me either in public or private. The same applies in reverse gentlemen! Respect is something your mother should have taught you a long time ago!

I was talking today about this very thing...each of us is different and we all have our own way of doing things...because i match well with one person doesn't mean i will with another. I too am selective in whom i see. I do not take pizza order calls anymore...lol..if you don't like my price then ask someone else.

A lady recently was telling me how the guys were saying she was charging too much money and talked her into a lower price...then not just a lower price but a shorter time...doing half hours...i was pissed and ashamed of the guys for doing this to her..ashamed as I'm sure i know or would know a few of them...and i know they wouldn't do that to me...guys you have to please show ladies RESPECT...you certainly wouldn't get away with this shit in "normal life" situation...your real GF or SO wouldn't let you.

We are professional lovers and you get what you pay for...you have to remember we too are human...not just a piece of ass.

I totally understand where you are coming from. Over here, because of the problems, they get ONE chance, and that's it. Try to negotiate my rates, you get blocked. Rude on the phone, blocked. No show, blocked AND added to black list. Could very well be because of where and what I advertise?!

I truly hope that the gentleman on cerb would provide me with a great time, should they choose to visit me.

I am sorry to hear that you are getting jerked around Emily, nobody deserves it

I'm just having a moment where I'm picturing all of us not as pizzas, but with sundae toppings drizzled all over us. :lol:

Brings a whole new meaning to "edible".

Emily, would you mind terribly if I used your pizza comment on my site? It is too perfect!

i'll have one med size with extra sliva on the bj...please...lmao...damn that's nasty...lol

I'm just having a moment where I'm picturing all of us not as pizzas, but with sundae toppings drizzled all over us. :lol:

Brings a whole new meaning to "edible".

Oh sounds like fun! I can just picture that with a few guys from here and maybe a lucky lady or two:mrgreen:

i'll have one med size with extra sliva on the bj...please...lmao...damn that's nasty...lol

LOL!!! I almost choked on my drink when I read this!!! LOL!!!

I am not a pizza which you can order in 20mins or less.

Too bad...the CEO of Dominos would love what you would do for his financial statements!

Some people have no respect or consideration for anyone else at all.

Booking when he already knows he can't make it? What a dick move.

What is sadder is that no matter how many times we complain about it, there is always going to be some asshat who is still going to do it.

My door is not a revoloving door and I visit with a few gentlemen a week. I am not a pizza which you can order in 20mins or less. Please do not tell me my donations are too high or not the going rate that is really not your place to comment, so please keep it to your self.

I respect the fact that you have a life outside of our encounter, so please respect that the same goes for me. I entertain because I choose too and no, noone is making me do this.

I love the pizza delivery..

"Can I meet you in 15 minutes?"

Its as if I sit around all day in bed patiently waiting for my phone to ring.

LOL.. Oh yeah and the bargain hunters..

"100$ for the half"

Haha. :ablow:

I agree with you Erin. One of the reasons I've always liked Cerb is it gives everyone (ladies and gents) the right to vent about things like this. The only problem is that the Cerb members that read a thread like this are generally not the people who behave this way. I think it's a rare occurance that some "asshat" (I'm quoting asshat because I like it and wanted to give you credit for using it.) reads a thread like this and thinks to themselves, " Wow, I've been an asshat all my life, but now I know better." Then poof they learn some manners. There is always another asshat because the asshats don't care and probbaly never will. Most people understand manners and respect and they use it when it suits them, but they don't apply them to everyone. In my opinion manners and respect are for everyone untill they have shown that they don't deserve them. I never understood why acting like a dick makes some people feel powerful or good about themselves. Well there's my Monday morning rant.

Some people have no respect or consideration for anyone else at all.

Booking when he already knows he can't make it? What a dick move.

What is sadder is that no matter how many times we complain about it, there is always going to be some asshat who is still going to do it.

Guest s******ecan****
I agree with you Erin. I think it's a rare occurance that some "asshat" (I'm quoting asshat because I like it and wanted to give you credit for using it.) reads a thread like this and thinks to themselves, " Wow, I've been an asshat all my life, but now I know better." Then poof they learn some manners.

You're right about the asshats Ford but rants like this do serve a purpose other than venting frustrations. I remember that when I was a noob to Cerb reading threads like this gave me a real appreciation for what was and what was not acceptable behaviour. It is also a strong warning to noobs that the ladies are to be respected. When I was new to the hobby I had no concept of the culture or norms. Sure sticky's are good etc, but a good ole fashioned rant full of emotion and invective (not directed to anyone in specific) does I think help to establish the social and business expectations of the hobby.

Here's my current favorite topic these days, the tyranny of the minority. The fucktards who screw things up for the rest of us.

I'm not much of a player but one time a sp wanted confirmations right up til the last minute to make sure I wasn't going to cancel or no-show. So I told her I won't book unless I'm virtually 100% sure I will attend. If something does come up and if I have to cancel (and it's never happened) I would cancel with a minimum of 24 hours notice, hopefully more. If I can't meet my own self imposed 24 hour notice then I would remit a least half of the session cost because of a missed revenue opportunity for the sp. I thinks that's only fair and frankly I also expect the same consideration.

It's about respect, courtesy and simple manners in my view, shit does happen and sometimes things are unavoidable but one can still be classy in how they manage the situation.

Just be nice to each other......it's pretty simple

Peace

Mr Green

The only problem is that the Cerb members that read a thread like this are generally not the people who behave this way.

They probably read the threads too.

The site has over 17,000 members now but only 3,600 members are considered "Active" out of those 17 thousand as the rest do not contribute to the site.

Most of the accounts are used for reading (not contributing) as I think a lot of people are afraid of contributing on sites like this (Spouse, do not understand the legalities, etc..)

And some that find there is not enough drama for them here, and don't bother to post (good).

They know that vindictive troll type posts are not tolerated here and will be shown the door Tout de suite.

(Perhaps a little couth will rub off on them while they are here)

I love this thread.

If you were a pizza, what kind of pizza would you be?

I'd be a Hawaiian. Sweet and salty. But- none of this buy 1, get 35 pizzas for free. It'd be buy 1, pay full price! Delivery in 2+ hours. Hot and fresh. Thin crust for sure, because the doughy base can lead to indigestion.

xoxo Amelia

I have to admit I've used pizza like analogies when referring to bookings. There's dine-in, take out, and my favourite is delivery. You girls are all much better conversationalists and easier on the eyes than the pizza dudes without a doubt!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time

Considering the events of the past 48 hours, I'm road pizza, scraped off the streets of Halifax.

Guest W***ledi*Time
.... I am not a pizza which you can order in 20mins or less....

reminds me of the old joke:

Fred: "Hey Bob, guess what happened to me last night? I phoned and ordered a pizza -- 20 minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I opened it, and there delivering my pizza was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She came in, and we made wild passionate love. Then she left, all without saying a word."

Bob: "That's B.S. -- you can't get a pizza delivered within 20 minutes!"

reminds me of the old joke:

Fred: "Hey Bob, guess what happened to me last night? I phoned and ordered a pizza -- 20 minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I opened it, and there delivering my pizza was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She came in, and we made wild passionate love. Then she left, all without saying a word."

Bob: "That's B.S. -- you can't get a pizza delivered within 20 minutes!"

20 minutes or it`s free, right?:sm185:

I'm certain you are a wonderful "deep dish" Cass, would it be okay if I licked my fingers after?;)

Myself would be.....

Thick Style

Thick style pizzas are more than a thicker version :jackoff:of a thin crust pizza. They are usually baked on a screen, disk, or directly on/in the oven hearth:69:. The height or thickness of this style of pizza is achieved through both greater dough weight and some proofing:bjs:, though not as much proofing as is given to the pan style thick crust varieties. Immediately after proofing:bjs:, the dough is sauced and topped in the usual manner and taken to the oven for baking:bddog:. The finished pizzas have moderate thickness, a slightly crispy bottom texture :fes:and a moderately chewy eating characteristic:cooter:. This type of pizza does not have a regional preference Ottawa, but it is instead, found served throughout the entire U.S.

heheh, deep dish, baby!

:lol: