Has anyone seen the latest VIPOTG offering (Lexy).

If so can you recommend? PM reply!

Thanks!

She is with VIPTOG it will be a scripted service well worth the time., I have seen at least a dozen of their girls and not a bad experience. Why not TOFTT and review

He means it is the same all the time with each girl.

ie: Shower first, then bedroom, then shower etc..

Additional Comments:

Why not TOFTT and review

I've been trying to book for the past few days and my texts are not be answered, anyone have any luck booking?

Have u booked with them before? U should pm them on cerb. They seem to be getting a lot busier now. Last time I had to wait 30 minutes for my appointment. I was just about to walk away.

I've booked no less than 6 times or more with them.....Lately though they have not been answering my text's....weird!

Up to last Monday the 5th never had a problem with returned texts not always available exactly when I wanted but always good communication

I've booked no less than 6 times or more with them.....Lately though they have not been answering my text's....weird!

Me too. Good for them though, it means they have more than enough demand for their services; maybe they need to expand! :D

People usually talk about how good vipotg is, but the question is about Lexy! So has anyone seen her do you know if the pics are accurate?

Guest p**h*x
People usually talk about how good vipotg is, but the question is about Lexy! So has anyone seen her do you know if the pics are accurate?

Yes her pictures are accurate. For those of us that regularly see the ladies from this agency we have come to experience they are always as advertised. I think this is why a lot of the replies to these threads tend to be answered with a response of "she's with vipotg give her a shot" or something similar.