47 members have voted

1. 1. What Beer Would You Prefer?

• Keith's Original
    • Keith's White
    • Corona
    • Sleeman's Creme Ale
    • Sleeman's Honey Brown Lager
    • Budweiser

I like to offer my clients a drink when they come to see me. Seems like a nice touch. I normally have a few large cans of Sleeman's Brown and Keith's White, but it would be nice to hear from the guys what their favorite beers are so I can make sure to keep some on hand.

Also, feel free to suggest highballs, too! I've got a stash of Captain Morgan's spiced rum to serve with cola. Scotch? Vodka? Whiskey? What do you think?

I always love a Keith's original - preferably in a bottle - but wouldn't say no to any of the other options. Could do without Bud though, but I'll still drink it!

Guest s******ecan****

My favourite is Stella Artois. From your list I selected Sleeman's Cream Ale.

I've been drinking corona extra for a few years. But willing to try new ones.

Posted via Mobile Device

Damn, looks like I'm gonna be needing more room in my fridge! Rickards is good, and yes, I completely forgot about Stella Artois. I'll make sure to pick up some later in the week. Thanks for the input, guys!

I'm a Guinness drinker myself, but enjoy Keith's original and white as well. :-)

Suggestions noted, but don't be annoyed if I don't have your beer. Afterall, I'm only planning on having 3 or 4 choices to offer my clients, so I'm going with the most popular. Although I could open the world's first brothel/microbrewery. LOL

Most of your choices are in the same variety. I would agree with the suggestions to add Guinness. And although I haven't tried...an Ott friend is about to introduce me to Tiger Beer on my next trip there. Can't wait..to try the beer! he.he.

Funny I picked sleeman cream ale as I like the taste

Considering the circumstances though I would have the corona as it is lighter going down and silly as it sounds wouldn't fill me up so much.

Rum and coke and rye and Ginger are nice as well

It is a nice gesture.

Posted via Mobile Device

If you like a good stout without the heavy yeast of Guiness, try Jamaica's Dragon Stout. So yummy! Waterloo Dark is nice, too. Personally, I opt for hopsier flavors in my beer.

Looks like I've gotta put a liquor cabinet on my to-buy list! Lol.

I love Molson Canadian but since that wasn't a choice, I voted for Keiths Original.. a good substitute.

I love any cold beer after playing hockey or being engaged in any other sustained physical activity...if you know what I mean.

Cheers and bottom's up!

I am a really slow beer drinker (ask buggernot) and I've never been much of a beer drinker in general. I need something that claims its beer, but doesn't taste like beer. (why am I saying beer over and over agair???)

I hate stout. Fuck that. I love Japanese beer, it's nice and light. I guess the best one I've ever tried was Pabst Blue Ribbon haha jk, it's a novelty however, and goes well with my favorite movie - Blue velvet.

Amsterdam blonde is the best IMO.

LOL didn't read that you wanted to give this to your clients until after... sorry. Oh well, an unnecessary tidbit of information about me.

Also, just realized I gave you my life story (involving beer) and I'm embarassed, it's OK though, because I think I've lost my mind after that 5 hour afternoon nap. lalalalalla O_O

I'm with Kate, Tiger Beer is very good. My personal favorite and always will be is Newcastle Brown Ale. Good god I've drunk several oceans of it, and it get tastier each time!

I picked Cream Ale from the list. After a session with you, I'd drink anything to try to re-hydrate; water being the best.:butt:

I'm with Kate, Tiger Beer is very good. My personal favorite and always will be is Newcastle Brown Ale. Good god I've drunk several oceans of it, and it get tastier each time!

Newcastle Broon Ayle...och, you can only get it in a can in these parts, bloody wretched geordie shite!

I kid, haven't had one of those in ages, but last I recall it was only available in a can and that's just not the same. I'll have to go back and revisit my roots some time soon ;)

I love beer! Keith's all the way! But never before an appointment, as it makes me burp. Sexy.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last girl I dated fed me pints before we had sex for the first time and I belched going down on her. First and last time, guess the vibrations didn't enhance the experience?

Since I do mostly in-calls during the day, I don't offer alcohol, but occasionally a client will bring by a bottle of wine. I prefer not to drink unless it is my last or only appointment of the day on those rare occasions I am able to offer evening in-calls or I go to an out-call.

Instead of Bud, may I suggest Coors Light. It's one beer that most will opt for if not choosing a premium beer.

Bud = gas!