Traveling dates - How much time in advance ?

Hi everyone,

I see many ladies here who post their traveling dates weeks, even a month to a month and a half in advance....and sometimes, only few days in advance. Personally, I like to advertise within 2 weeks or 1 week prior to my arrival.

I'd like to inquire for myself and other ladies, gentlemen, how much advance notice you need when someone visits your city ?

Would you prefer to be notified way in advance (to mark up your calendar and be prepared) or a short notice is enough ?

Is there an ideal time for you ?

Please do let me know. Thanks in advance! :)

Eva

• Like 2

Guest R**3*9

Now, I have never visited a traveling lady so please take this with a grain of salt.

There was however one special person who I had hoped to meet but she could only ever announce her visits a week or less in advance.

Unfortunately I require a fair bit of prep time to see someone and I was never able to react quickly enough.

She doesn't visit here anymore and I'm quite sad that I never had the chance to meet her..:icon_frown:

I love to have lots of advanced notice for two reasons. First It gives me lots of time to fantasize about our meeting and maybe even for us to chat about it if you as an SP like that type of connection. Second if I know a sexy CERB Lady is coming the better able I an to ensure I am available to meet her.

Now all that said I can only imagine how much work traveling ladies put into their business so the bottom line is 2 months notice or 2 days... I am just glad you are coming.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Personally I don't think you can ever plan too far in advance. I've had successful meetings planned over 6 months beforehand. There are plenty of gents who book well ahead to make it worth my while to work that way.

Having said that, I promised myself I wouldn't plan any tours this summer and just take it easy ... and I'm struggling with trying to not plan ahead. Seriously challenging for me. LoL

For me its hard to plan to far ahead but im getting better at it...I think i need a secretary lol...anyone want to apply for the job? ;)

I find that even when I advertise way ahead of time...most wait at the last minute to book an appt...only a very small % of gentlemen stick with a pre booked rendez vous...unless its a traveling arrangement that involves a deposit ;)

BJ

• Like 1

I am considering some travel, and I also wonder how far in advance do I schedule my trips since there is so much to plan before I even leave my city.

I was thinking a month in advance should be enough for advertising , searching out transportation options and hotels but offline planning would be 3 or more.

I use to get a lot of last minute and same day bookings but I think now with making some changes I will have to plan my work schedule about a month to 2 weeks in advance depending on where I am traveling to.

Planning to far ahead scares me so the less anxiety I can have while making business trips the better. I remember getting a booking called in November and wanted to see me in February it was a total freak out for me.

For me travel notices from ladies don't work. But I don't live in the big city where the ladies tour to. I live in a small town and I need to book ahead of time to free up a date from my end, plus travel and hotel arrangements. Not to mention time for screening/verification if the lady requires it. I guess you could say I'm a touring gentleman, and have logistical concerns from my end

This has added complications when the lady I want to see tours too. Then it means both the lady and I have to co-ordinate our schedules to meet at the same time in the same city.

Planning to far ahead scares me so the less anxiety I can have while making business trips the better. I remember getting a booking called in November and wanted to see me in February it was a total freak out for me.

Hi Riley

Just from a touring gentleman's perspective, well this touring gentleman's perspective advance bookings are needed to see a lady, whether she tours or not. Seriously, my first encounter with a touring lady took seven months to plan and schedule. That was back 2010-2011. She and I now see each other regularly. She took a leap of faith in me, and I met a beautiful lady who I can't say enough good things about

And I also met two other touring ladies, dates also planned far in advance

Because they too took a leap of faith, and I can't say enough good things about them too. And all three ladies are very well known

So maybe take a leap of faith in a potential client who plans far ahead.

You could ask for a non refundable deposit, not to mention confirmation of the date ahead of time too. Your apprehension is understandable. But the flip side is you may meet a diamond in the rough for a client too

Ramblings from a Touring Gentleman

Good Luck

RG

• Like 1

I am one to plan ahead and as I have been touring for a long time the more notice the better. These days far too many ladies plan trips on short notice and give no account of the ones that plan in advance and it causes bad blood. I personally have zero respect for the ladies that can't be bothered to give at least a few weeks notice on a tour, especially after the majority of us plan for weeks.

Book in advance and advertise and you trip will be successful, book on short notice and your trip will probably take a loss - just a personal perspective.

• Like 6