This is a very interesting thread with valuable information that it worth reading and remembering.

Thank you everyone for your contribution.

If I could add a few things (without repeating what other's have said),

Firs off if you want to be memorable, one aspect of that is to never be boring or robotic. It may sounds blunt (which is not my intention)...

In today's very competitive industry, you cannot allow yourself to be simply boring, if you want people to remember you, you gotta make the effort to grab your potential clients attention. This can be done using a few simple methods...

- First off, make sure to have a well-written and appealing ad with nice pics

- Find what makes you stand out from others, what makes you unique and use it in your marketing. It may be a special menu, a different approach, or a character that people will be attracted to. Whatever it is, use it and combine it with an environment (or location) that reflects your personnality.

- Pay attention to details

- Become his go-to gyal or be the producer of his favorite show (learn what he likes, what turns him on, his desires and fantasies and make it happen) Make it in a way that is fun for both parties.

- Establish a relationship and get to know your partner each time (we never know enough about people, and we all evolve and there's always something new to learn about ourselves and others).

- Learn to put yourself at your client's place and anticipate what would make him feel comfortable and good in your presence.

- Be interesting, have nice conversation, surprise him, and most of all, enjoy yourself with him. Your potential clients is probably looking for someone genuine whom he will have good chemistry with. Someone who knows how to listen & make to his desires come true (either physical, emotional or both). And also, someone who will make him live in the present moment and feel alive again.

To sum up,

Never be boring, be truly captivating, be unique

And...

Have fun with it ! Making people feel good and making them happy is rewarding so why not enjoy it and have fun with it ! I absolutely enjoy making people feel good. For those who'd interested in seeing me, this is what you should expect.

Take care my darlings

Eva xoxo

• Like 5

Interesting to see that both sides react passionately to this thread. Very interesting debate.

Although I haven't seen too many providers over the past few years, there are 2 that left very memorable memories in my mind. One was in Vancouver, and the other one was here in Halifax. The kind that filled me with physical, sensual and psychological wonder for the rest of the day, and even many days after. The kind of session that still makes me become hard and:jackoff: still today even if it happened almost 3 years ago for one of them.

I am sorry to say there is no specific recipe or magic formula. Chemistry happens or it doesn't. It is a combination of things that put all together make you totally forget this is business first. Regardless of an open-mind posture, your physical attributes, an endless list of services (none of them had any but sky was the limit when reading between the lines), an endless stock of lingerie, professional pictures, etc.

A few things tips for the build up though. First, be professional by being ready on the agreed time. I have met too many providers who were asking for extra time with a last minute notice. Then, make your client feel welcomed, regardless of the location (private residence or hotel room). Finally be attentive and fully involved. Some basic chat and initial physical contact are good ice-breakers. This is when I know if this will be a good or a poor session. Body language doesn't fool the experienced hobbyist. Pre-session communication is also crucial. I have enough experience now to be able to say is there is potential for good fun with an email exchange or a phone conversation. Don't get me wrong, there's always a certain unavoidable awkwardness when perfect strangers talk about intimate details for the first time. But strangely, chemistry can already be at work at that stage. The rest feels so much easier once that initial feel is there. This is when a provider becomes a partner with whom you can develop a durable intimate business relationship.

• Like 2

I have just been looking at your photo albums. You're memorable ...trust me, you're very memorable!!! Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day and night.

• Like 1