wanting some input..plz

how can i say this i was just wondering if thier were guys out there that have a thing for someone who's pregnent I tryed to look it up under fetishes but no luck. would love to hear some input from you's. plz and thanks

Well if you DON'T get any takers, from my own personal experience a pregnant woman has some amazing orgasms, and that's almost enough for me!

How pregnant are you?

Or are you looking to get pregnant if theres a market for a pregnant female? :roll: Just teasing Tanis.

I would fit into that category. Pregnant women glow...and it's not just their eyes, but their body does it too.....hot and wet and horny as all hell! :bjs:

how can i say this i was just wondering if thier were guys out there that have a thing for someone who's pregnent I tryed to look it up under fetishes but no luck. would love to hear some input from you's. plz and thanks

Pregnant women are beautiful, beautiful beautiful ! I'm not so sure about hot.

I do get a warm feeling when I see her enlarged bellie,her swollen breasts and darkened nipples , but I'm not sure that warm feeling is horniness.

I'm also not sure what I would do with one if I had one.

I do wish women would realize how beautiful they look when pregnant and not get down on themselves, sometimes thinking they look ugly.

chavez

:motion::motion: Definately turned on by pregnant women.

If a girl has a good body before hand it only gets better. Everything tightens up, the breasts swell and the rosy glow is beautiful.

Personally, it doesn't do anything for me. I know I have been with providers that have SO's and that doesn't bother me in the slightest, but something about having sex with a girl that's carrying another man's child doesn't feel right to me. But that's just me, to each their own!

However, there are those out there - clients and sp's alike - that have a negative perception of women working while pregnant. I don't know if it's a silent minority, but it is there. Much like how the poly parties (gang bangs) in Ottawa were very open on this board for a while. At a certain point, some clients became pious and voiced their displeasure about their fave sp's participating in such 'vile' behaviour. Since you can't reason with hypocrites, the poly group went underground so to speak, and those who take part keep it private.

Perhaps the poly thing is an extreme example, but there will be those who are offended by the pregnant provider. Likely a small group, and they won't be heard here given that negativity is squashed, but something to consider as a counterpoint.

There is a market as you can well see by the responses here. There is also tremendous industry judgement when a girl works thru her pregnancy. What you have to decide is how you feel about it and what is going to take care of your needs now so you can care for your baby later. If emotionally it is going to cause you pain and you know you will carry guilt about working thru the pregnancy, DON'T DO IT!!!! If you don't have a problem with it and need to put a nest egg away (as we providers are not entitled to Maternity Benefits under gov't regulations) then work smart and save.

This is a decision that only you can make. Think long and hard about how you are put together. You have strength or you wouldn't be an SP, now is the time to make a plan and then follow it thru. Good Luck...

cat

WOW girl just last year you were advertising pregnant LOL you sure don't waste anytime . There are guys who have fetishes for pregnant women. I think anything different or out of the ordinary guys will naturally want to try . Me personally and this is my opinion not to be taken negative please. I would be more concerned about my childs safety then providing service. There are risks to this profession ( bad dates, broken condoms etc.) We sp's try to be carefull but were only risking ourselfs not someone else. whereas when your pregnant you have another life to think about.

To each there own . It is a fantasy of some men. JUst be carefull girl and stick to guys on boards and more reptuable sites like ec.

congrats and good luck xoxox

Guys are not the only ones who are interested, I know my wife finds this very intriguing! Since it is such a rare opportunity, I still haven't been able to help her fulfill her fantasy.