any awkward situations?

I was wondering if any Sp's had ever had an awkward situation? This is just for fun. For example: you find out at the door that it's an old neighbour or one of your teachers lol

This could also go the other way where the sp is your sister's friend lol

Anyone?

This one time, I had a client visit me for the first time whom I was speaking with before hand for a few weeks via email...I thought we provided one another with plenty of information about ourselves....so, we eventually arranged a time for him to come by for a visit...he did and we chatted for a bit, proceeded to my bedroom and started to make ourselves comfortable...well as he began to undress, he asked me if I could get him a glass of water, I did so , but when I came back, I noticed he was missing an arm and it was on my bed......His prosthetic arm that is....NOT THAT I think anything is wrong with that...however I think some kind of notice would have been nice, just so I could prepare myself accordingly...you know, so I would not have that open mouth, pale face, stunned reaction that I did....then again, maybe that was what he liked...the ability to shock and surprise!!!

I saw an SP while shopping at a Popular electronics store with her hubby and child. I didn't recognize her at first but she looked familiar. I then realized who she was and of course respected her privacy. It felt a little awkward but I guess it's shouldn't be that much of a surprise. It's a small world .... but I'd hate to paint it. lol

Yes, earlier on when I was new to the business. It was a teacher from my old high school but I never had him for any classes so he didn't know who I was. I did not stay for very long and nothing happened. His place smelled like a chimney and appeared to be heavily intoxicated while watching a ball game. It was just weird. After chatting for a few minutes, I told him I had asmtha. I don't smoke anyways so it tends to have a bad effect on me. I had to get out of there.

My sister who was at that same school who was a few years younger than me and looked almost identical to me at that time told me a few days later that a teacher ( "Mr. So and So") was outside having a cigarette and appeared to be checking her out to the point where it was too obvious. His head did a 180 when she walked by him as she was walking into the school. She couldn't figure out why he was doing this and I wasn't about to tell her why. I'm sure he got the shock of his life when he probably thought it was a student from his school. I vamped up my screening procedures after that for a long time. He kept calling me after that for a while and I had to change my number. He originally found my ad in the Ottawa Sun.