hi everyone. im new here but not in the massage industrie. I just want to know from you all in witch province did you get youre best sensual massage

hi everyone. im new here but not in the massage industrie. I just want to know from you all in witch province did you get youre best sensual massage

Oh, Boy! You're really treading on slippery grounds! (No pun intended).

To get some sort of credible response (For whatever it's worth), you maybe ought to be more precise in defining what you mean when you say 'sensual massage'.

And if you want my two cents comment to this vague question, political boundaries don't make a difference. The ladies do. And wherever they may be working doesn't mean that they are from that place, they come from all over.

from you all in witch province did you get youre best sensual massage

Depends on which province you're referring to..... the province of unsexy marriage or is there another one?

ya I agree that lots of time they are not from that province, what I mean by erotic massage r sensual massage is with happy ending r more. I find that more u go west n more expensive it is and less good it is. but that's me loll