Question of the month: Incalls

As some of you may know, I work from my living room on a deluxe, surprisingly comfortable though starting to become slightly squeeky, futon. I think it's great, but maybe there are other opinions?

So my question (ok, two questions) this month is (are): What do you like in an incall location? Do many SPs use their beds for work or is a futon common?

I used to sleep in my living room on a futon, and use the bedroom bed for "work" I got used to the futon, and it took quite some time before I was comfortable "working" and sleeping in the same bed.

I have no experience with this but I'm sure a few folks would agree with me (I think) that nothing beats a bed.

Most incalls I've seen have a bed... whether the SP in question also sleeps there is another story.

I've found Auralie's futon to be quite comfortable though! I can work on just about anything, so as long as it doesn't hamper the SP's performance/comfort I'm OK with it.

Auralie - you are way too young to know that in days of yore the sexual act that they dare not show on screen was conveyed to audiences by a squeaking bed. As a teenager, I longed to experience the "squeaking bed".

Futon vs. bed?

I have found both very comfortable for all kinds of activities. The main difference to me is the height off the floor.

If the activity gets to be of the Olympian gymnastic variety then the futon is lower to the floor in the event of an less than perfect landing.

Mind you, I always have my sporran to protect me.!!

Auralie:

You have to invite me over to check out the futon, as I have not had the chance to try it out yet.

in past expieience however, I must admit that a bed is almost always the most comfortable , and the more comfy the better , but I'm sure you would distract me from even noticing where or what I was on (other than you).

My personal preference , is to litterally get "between the sheets", it definitely seems more personal and cleaner, than on top of a small towel , which never stays in place anyhow , and on a comforter , which gets cleaned once a year. At least sheets can easily be washed every time, albeit you may need 3 or 4 sets , and will be doing wash every day, but that is my much preffered preference...hint hint :wink:

Some girls have 2 bedrooms, one for work , one for themselves private. Some have a apt for work , and a apartment for private, some have a futon/mattress on floor/sofa for work, and bedroom for themselves, and some use bedroom for both. So its kinda a mixed bagout there.

In the end its the lady , and the chemistry that matters the most. The best bed in the world doesn't guarantee a good time , just like a lumpy futon does not mean it will be a bad time.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Mind you, I always have my sporran to protect me.!!

D! You wear your sporran during? You are a true Scot!

If the futon is pulled out into a bed position, then great. If it's a couch....ouch! I hate making out on a couch! If I came to see you and all you offered me was the couch, I wouldn't likely return.

As a teenager, I longed to experience the "squeaking bed"

:lol: What about a headboard that bangs against the wall? LMAO! What is worse then that, is when it's your "bedframe" and all you hear is knock, knock knock!:sm185:

Guest C**Tra****er
:lol: What about a headboard that bangs against the wall? LMAO! What is worse then that, is when it's your "bedframe" and all you hear is knock, knock knock!:sm185:

Nothing like the rhythmic knocking of the headboard to lull the neighbors to sleep! LOL

The futon's in bed form, although I have found that some interesting positions are better facilitated on a couch....

So it's basically a low bed, with sheets (that I wash after each client BNI55, I'm pretty certain, and hoping, that this is standard practice!) and a pillow etc. It's just low and in my living room. I didn't realize most people use beds though, I may reconsider.

I didn't realize most people use beds though, I may reconsider.

WHAT?? I have had many love moments on my futon. Once you go futon, you can't go back.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... I didn't realize most people use beds though, I may reconsider.

Amelia's futon is a byword in Halifax, where it is simply referred to as "The Futon". She could register it as a trademark. Auralie, you could certainly do worse than being a Licensed Futon Franchisee!

Futon, couch, bed, floor, hammock, recliner, bath, shower, hot tub, table, desk, counter, lawn chair, lawn, car, truck, trailer, tractor, shed, wheel barrel, ok..now its silly but would still be fun. Auralie name the place, they'ld all be great!

Guest Ou**or**n

Perhaps your repeat visitors would like variety. Bed, futon, couch - where ever the moment goes is better than one set spot.

I am definately not a fan of futons. Specially squeeky ones. I think it's the hieght that throws me for a loop. Nothing beats a big big bed. I once met a SP and she had a matress on the floor. Not cool..lol:(:(

...but what about standing up? I saw Auralie and both of the fantastic releases she coaxed out of me involved me standing and her sitting on the edge of the futon so I could leave behind a string of pearls. I love standing up for the release and one complication I can see with a bed is if it's too high. Some bed frames are pretty tall, and then if you add mattress, boxspring and pillow top, then you've got a problem. Not insurmountable (pun intended) but I like the angle the old futon provides now.

Call me sentimental.

Bed, futon, shower, sofa, kitchen table, workout bench, wall, stair railing, range, washing machine,

Another great use for the entertainment unit.

But for first visit, bed or futon would have to do.

BTW, In the Shower still my fav.

SNS724

Edited by sexnonstop724
add